Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this rape story makes any sense ?(Long Read)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She went to a party had one drink and went to lay down, then she woke up the next morning? Why would someone go to a party to have one drink and then lay down? Wouldn't her friends have gone to check on her to see what was wrong with her? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

She's half way across the country - why would she lie? Unless she was a virgin....

Either way.....PYOOM!!! B1tch you on your own.

Comment

Originally posted by Mobile_Suicide View Post
        This dude posted this about his girl a day ago on a different forum and everything about it is suspicious in my opinion.

She claims that she got raped.

Take a look .

http://niketalk.com/t/524120/girlfri...rmation-at-pg1

It sounds like she let a dude hit and feels guilty for cheating.
        Here's the part of the story that doesn't add up. She says that women who say they were raped get called a slut. But previously the author of this post suspected her of being a slut.

Yes, he perpetuated the ugly stereotype about female victims of sexual assault.

She needs to report it, she needs to go to the cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
          She's half way across the country - why would she lie? Unless she was a virgin....

Either way.....PYOOM!!! B1tch you on your own.
          My guess is that this whole time she's been fukin this dude and he came in her this time. Maybe she thought that she was going to get pregnant this time and felt guilty.

What i don't understand is why the OP didn't call her Mom or Sister to see if she was lying or not.

Comment

She was on medication so her boyfriend states, I don't know what for or anything but maybe she didn't feel so well (combination of the drink and meds or her illness) so went to lie down or maybe she had her drink 5p1ked!

Everybody else was probably downstairs getting mad with it.
            Last edited by dan_cov; 02-06-2013, 11:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
              She was on medication so her boyfriend states, I don't know what for or anything but maybe she didn't feel so well (combination of the drink and meds or her illness) so went to lie down or maybe she had her drink 5p1ked!

Everybody else was probably downstairs getting mad with it.
              Probably. i'm quite sure she'd have common sense to know that you're not supposed to take pills with liquor.

Comment

Yeah she let the man hit and let him bust up inside her.. That's why she made that story to take the plan b pill... She couldn't handle the fact she cheated so she made a story up.

Comment

Originally posted by HOLLYW00 View Post
                  Yeah she let the man hit and let him bust up inside her.. That's why she made that story to take the plan b pill... She couldn't handle the fact she cheated so she made a story up.
                  So i decided to Pm the dude last night and he got back to me earlier.
                  He said he met her online and spent a week with her in NYC before he started college, so he doesn't even know this girl.

She went back to Texas after the first week. Her Dad left when she was younger and her step Dad is a drunk loser who rarely comes home.

Like i said this dude met this broad on the internet and only saw her for a week. He doesn't even know her like that.

Comment

Working...
                  X