Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sandy Saddler

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact remains: you can praise Saddler for his skills and being a great puncher, but you can't deny that he also fought dirty. So what? And me pointing that out has nothing to do with his race at all! I'd say the same about Zivic for example, who even has the same ethnicity as I, more or less. He was a dirty fighter yes. He was a great but dirty fighter. There, happy?

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
      The fact remains: you can praise Saddler for his skills and being a great puncher, but you can't deny that he also fought dirty. So what? And me pointing that out has nothing to do with his race at all! I'd say the same about Zivic for example, who even has the same ethnicity as I, more or less. He was a dirty fighter yes. He was a great but dirty fighter. There, happy?
      It's called using initiative.

Ali fought dirty, almost everyone has done, it's not a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
        It's called using initiative.

Ali fought dirty, almost everyone has done, it's not a big deal...
        I think the dirtiest fighters are the ones with bad body odour...... it's just an unfair advantage,..... what with fighters deliberately getting their noses broken just to avoid the smell...................... It's just not on.

Comment

Originally posted by McGoorty View Post
          I think the dirtiest fighters are the ones with bad body odour...... it's just an unfair advantage,..... what with fighters deliberately getting their noses broken just to avoid the smell...................... It's just not on.
          VALUEV!! Didnt Haye ask him to shave his armpits?Roflmao!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
            VALUEV!! Didnt Haye ask him to shave his armpits?Roflmao!
            OMG Valuev............. A ONE MAN SCRUM.......... Pepe Le Pew

Comment

Working...
            X