Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WHY did R. Mora get Peterson low blows right but not Mares??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
    Why did Al Bernstein b1tch and b1tch about Mares low blows, yet say nothing about Andre Ward's fouls against Kessler, Green, and Bika??

Why didn't Bernstein b1tch about the crooked California referees behavior in THOSE fights?
    Goossen and Haymon paid him off.

Comment

Actually, Mora missed quite a few low blows in the early rounds of Rios/Petersen. I think it was because Rios wasn't complaining. Petersens low blows were so blatant in those later rounds though and once Mora stopped the action and penalized him, Petersen pretty much forced his hand. Well, that and Mora had his GBP goggles on.

Comment

Originally posted by Lineal Champ View Post
        He was on point with Peterson low blows against Rios but somehow he managed to miss a ton of low blows from Mares (despite Mares being notorious for low blows)?

What do you guys think?
        Is it racism?
        He forgot his contacts?
        He a little bit to drink that night?
        He got paid off?
        ?

it's because GBP paid him off for the mares fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          it's because GBP paid him off for the mares fight
          Must be good livin becoing a Referee. Im fair but im firm!

Comment

Remember the Katsidis-Guerrero fight, he deducted 2 points from Kats for a low blow without warning him.

Comment

He favors Mexican or Golden Boy fighters, honest truth I would say.

Comment

maybe the maxican mafia put a contract out on him and told him either cooporate or else !!!!!! rios looks like he might be down with the mexican mafia of have some connections !!!!! if i was that ref i would rather play ball then end up dead by the hands of the mexican mafia !!!!!!! just a few weeks ago el chumpa broke out of the mexican jail !!!!

look at the video

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-1689389.html

if el chumpa can break out of jail with the help of police !!!! what chance does a referee have in stopping them!!!!!! i think the boxing commition should take a look not only at the ref but also at the mexican mafia to see if they have any connection !!!! in fact they should interview some inmates at san quintion & pelican bay !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X