No announcement yet.

Jon Jones opens as favorite vs. Shogun Rua at UFC 128

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Jones opens as favorite vs. Shogun Rua at UFC 128

As it should be. Jones is going to tap that Rua @SS. Easy win. WAR JONES!

Source: http://www.covers.com/articles/artic...?theArt=222226

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
    As it should be. Jones is going to tap that Rua @SS. Easy win. WAR JONES!

Source: http://www.covers.com/articles/artic...?theArt=222226
    If it stands Shogun KO's Jones easy.

Comment

Yeah... I'm putting some money on this before the line tightens up.

Comment

Put some money on this folks.

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP]Kirby View Post
          Put some money on this folks.
          Read the Sig baby

Comment

Hypejob Jones.

500Mill on Rua.

Comment

SOmebody said Jones is hype, ***** watch his last3 fights.. and watch shoguns last 3 fights, Jones is more explosive has a better aray of punches, his takedowns are good, only thing Rua has an advantage with is feet.. Also if they stand Jones will eat him up, dude is so good he can take you down to eliminate your effect and beat your ass from the top...he' the most versitile fighter ive ever seen at such a young age... other then the dude in my sig!!

Comment

If you want to lose money, put it on Shogun.
                Jones is a sure bet. Listen to me on this one peeps. Jones is the way to go.

I also like Jones, this guy is a class act. He carries himself well, humble, and seems like a great person. Keeps his composure and doesn't get carried away.

I especially liked how he kept it low key after submitting Bader. Hope he has a bright future. WAR JONES
                Last edited by Imatroll; 02-07-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
                  SOmebody said Jones is hype, ***** watch his last3 fights.. and watch shoguns last 3 fights, Jones is more explosive has a better aray of punches, his takedowns are good, only thing Rua has an advantage with is feet.. Also if they stand Jones will eat him up, dude is so good he can take you down to eliminate your effect and beat your ass from the top...he' the most versitile fighter ive ever seen at such a young age... other then the dude in my sig!!
                  Shogun has the best transitions in MMA. Shogun is great at getting back up.

Shogun's MT will take care of Jones' reach advantage.

Have fun being wrong though.

Comment

Originally posted by GreatestIAM View Post
                    Did you forget Jones getting outboxed by Bonnar in the third round of their fight? His hands are not proven at all.

Jones is good but don't get ridiculous.

This fight all comes down to who wins the half guard battle. Whether Shogun can work his sweeps and leg lock attempts or whether Jones can control him long enough to wear him out.

Comment

Working...
                    X