No announcement yet.

"Squealpiggy" is apparently no warrior

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
    na that was to far, thats not my trainer idiot i could do way better, and post a vid b.itch
    I don't need to post videos on the net,that's for people who lack confidence and depend on other peoples opinion

You need to work on your double jab son, stop wasting your time with stalking me on the forum

Comment

oh yea before i forget squeelpiggy loves chalres darwins ball sack on his nose

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        I don't need to post videos on the net,that's for people who lack confidence and depend on other peoples opinion

You need to work on your double jab son, stop wasting your time with stalking me on the forum
        im the most confident about myself, u obviously have no confidence cuz u wont post a vid, and if u dont want to stfu cuz u jus look stupid....

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
          im the most confident about myself, u obviously have no confidence cuz u wont post a vid, and if u dont want to stfu cuz u jus look stupid....
          on the real tho what's the time in the us?it's like 4 or 5 am ,shouldn't you be running and working on your boxing career,better than stalking and sexually harassing me
          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

its 4 am....na im not in training rite now

Comment

Originally posted by nani loc View Post
              you have a longer ignore list than him though.
              / thread..................

Comment

Originally posted by Dirt E Gomez View Post
                You ******s have literally spent thousands, yes, thousands of posts talking about each other.

I've got news for you: That means you spend hundreds and hundreds of hours on this site and off thinking about him. That means 2 options

Severe mental problems
                or
                Latent ****sexual feelings

Either way. Shut the fuck up, you god damned broken records. Nobody gives a flying fuck except you circle of 10 faggots who remake the same threads over and over and have a circle jerk in each one.

Have a pleasant day, douche bags.
                lolol

Gomez is still the king of hate up in here. Good to see all the old timers haven't left. Makes for good laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter View Post
                  After I pwned the bitch in her own thread a few months ago, she put me on ignore.

squealpiggy is a girl?

Comment

Originally posted by lazy View Post
                    Why do all these guys supporting you Freedom Fighter, feel they have to act like *******s to everybody here? You don't do this, why do you think they need too?

Comment

5 star thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X