No announcement yet.

Sam Peter vs Ike Ibeabuchi

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Peter vs Ike Ibeabuchi

The two Nigerian warriors. BTW, WTF happened to Ibeabuchi? Why is he still in jail, what happened to him? I know he was rearrested in 2016 for violating parole, but he was ruled "incompetent to stand trial" for his original arrests for sexual assault. Really sad story, he had potential. You could say I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist so I wonder...

Ibeabuchi would've smothered Peter's power and destroyed him on the inside and wore him out. Ike's stamina was A+ and Peter's was like a C-

Comment

ike ko 3, sam was a puppet, shouldnt have been a titlist when he only had a 6 round lung capacity.

Comment

Originally posted by Westsideloc6 View Post
        Ibeabuchi would've smothered Peter's power and destroyed him on the inside and wore him out. Ike's stamina was A+ and Peter's was like a C-
        Fully agree, and Peter's punches were much slower.

Comment

God fyst created the wold then he did the other tings...and he got around to boxers....eventually, eventually... So he made Johnson and said, "humm not bad, could maybe add a few pounds" then he made Tyson and said, "meh, too short, and squat." Then he got into giants and found them to be strong but sluggish... Well when he finally thought about it out of his heavenly mold came two fighters who were perfect: Liston and Ibeabuchi. Now I know we have to forget about time for this haha but the concept is thus:

Ibeabuchi was the perfect size, build and proportions, not to sparse and not to much. He was a fantastic talent and could have written his ticket. Sam Peter could not carry Ibeabuchi's gloves.

Comment

Of course all the accolades for Ike are meaningless drivel if he was just another steroid bull. I feel there is a pretty good chance he was. I understand there is even some chance that your other perfect fighter Liston was on juice, too. Watch out for those ones built like gymnasts!

Comment

Ike was one of the greatest disappointments in boxing history. Ike conquers all, but he was probably a steroid beast, so what would it matter?

Comment

Originally posted by The Old LefHook View Post
                Ike was one of the greatest disappointments in boxing history. Ike conquers all, but he was probably a steroid beast, so what would it matter?
                Ike had everything you could want in a fighter except mental stability. in terms of skills though, he'd make the rabbit punching peter look like a ******. ike would go in between his wide punches and stop him, then probably beat up a hooker and a cop after he won the fight

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
                  ike would go in between his wide punches and stop him, then probably beat up a hooker and a cop after he won the fight
                  Man deserves to celebrate after a big win like this.

Comment

ike would kill the man, judging on what i saw on youtube.

sam had terrible trouble with the klitshkos, for goodness sake.

Comment

Working...
                    X