Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On the field of battle, in a foxhole, which posters would you want with you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd be AWOL, I ain't trusting any of you unreliable ****s

Comment

I don't blame Zarokou for not trusting Shaolin Tago Sword, he might try to Eat Johnnie the dog.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I don't blame Zarokou for not trusting Shaolin Tago Sword, he might try to Eat Johnnie the dog.
        ****ing with Jhonny would be last ****ing thing the c0ck loving bung hole licking phaggot Shaolin Tago Sword ever does.

Comment

No mention of boxingfan83 also shaolin, butler and punchr would make for good human shields

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
            No mention of boxingfan83 also shaolin, butler and punchr would make for good human shields
            Nah man, we couldn't risk Boxfan83

Dude has young kids. But if he did come along, I'd hide behind him too.
            Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 08-28-2017, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              Nah man, we couldn't risk boxingfan83.

Dude has young kids. But if he did come along, I'd hide behind him too.
              What about me, bruh, whose team am i on? Or is my ****ed up back a liability? Id give errbody half edge ups, theyll think we're ****in crazy

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                I'd be AWOL, I ain't trusting any of you unreliable ****s
                What if you were paid in poon, heroin, and Coke?
                Had a drip IV of the speedball mixture

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  What about me, bruh, whose team am i on? Or is my ****ed up back a liability? Id give errbody half edge ups, theyll think we're ****in crazy
                  Don't sweat it, bro. No man left behind! Even with your ****ed up back, we'll find a slot for you, homie.

I know! You can be the dude who buffs BrometheusBob.'s teeth, and afterwards, we'll use your forehead as a mirror to ensure his teeth are sparkling.

We can also shine torches on your dome at night, using the reflection as a form of coded message.

We won't leave you behind, bro.

Comment

Don't sweat it, bro. No man left behind! Even with your ****ed up back, we'll find a slot for you, homie.

I know! You can be the dude who buffs BrometheusBob.'s teeth, and afterwards, we'll use your forehead as a mirror to ensure his teeth are sparkling.

We can also shine torches on your dome at night, using the reflection as a form of coded message.

That would be a huge relief. It takes a lot of work to keep these teeth sparkling as white as they are.

I'll pay extra for someone who also plucks my eyebrows and gives me a mani/pedi.

Oh also someone who wipes my excessive man tit sweat would be nice.
                    Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-28-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

**** you and your team

Comment

Working...
                      X