No announcement yet.

All the PBC fighters are picking Broner to beat Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the PBC fighters are picking Broner to beat Pacquiao

Pacquiao has now joined PBC, yet everyone from Danny Garcia, Thurman, Spence, Charlos, etc are all picking Broner to upset Pacquiao.

Looks like no warm welcome to the legend, only one who is rooting for Pac seems to be Porter only because he wants to fight him.
    Last edited by hectari; 11-16-2018, 03:40 AM.

Spence isn’t picking him ?

Comment

I don’t know what the odds are but you’d think in normal circumstances Broner should be favoured

a 29 year old borderline top end fighter who should be in their prime should win over a 39 year old legend who seems to be boxing part time at this point

The thing is with Broners lifestyle he doesn’t seem to take the sport seriously when not in training and hasn’t looked impressive in years and he’s never really beaten a legit high end fighter in his entire career

While PAC is old as dust in boxing years , minus the Horn robbery he’s really only lost to HOF caliber fighters in the last 4-5 years. At some point he’ll hit a wall but does he have enough to get past Broner at this stage in his career ?

I don’t have any faith in Broner at this point but think PAC gets the decision.

Comment

It'll be a draw. Both can't take a loss at this point. You still want to sell May-Pac and keep Broner a attraction who can sell a PPV with Danny Garcia later this year.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
          I don’t know what the odds are but you’d think in normal circumstances Broner should be favoured

a 29 year old borderline top end fighter who should be in their prime should win over a 39 year old legend who seems to be boxing part time at this point

The thing is with Broners lifestyle he doesn’t seem to take the sport seriously when not in training and hasn’t looked impressive in years and he’s never really beaten a legit high end fighter in his entire career

While PAC is old as dust in boxing years , minus the Horn robbery he’s really only lost to HOF caliber fighters in the last 4-5 years. At some point he’ll hit a wall but does he have enough to get past Broner at this stage in his career ?

I don’t have any faith in Broner at this point but think PAC gets the decision.
          its a 50 50 fight but Broner is young I just looked at the dude aint even 30 yet wtf?

He also has an iron chin, and is very strong, Maidana said Broner was the hardest puncher and the physically strongest fighter he ever fought

If you watch the fights broner had with Mike Garcia, Vargas an Porter Broner ate all their best punches for breakfast and didn't even wobble.

Porter and Mikey Garcia hit way harder than Pacquiao yet they couldn't hurt Broner, how is Pac going to hurt Broner at 40 and past it?

I think it would be a great bet and these PBC guys know something we dont. Haymon wants to build up Broner, what better way to have Broner win against a big name and a legend, Pacquiao and Floyd are still the two biggest names in boxing

and Broner vs Floyd would be a big fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
            It'll be a draw. Both can't take a loss at this point. You still want to sell May-Pac and keep Broner a attraction who can sell a PPV with Danny Garcia later this year.
            People say "Broner can't take a loss at this pont" before all his fights since Maidana

Comment

Broner is an easy win to Pacquiao

Comment

They will all be wrong. Pacman by KO.

Comment

Everyone in PBC racist against Asians.

Comment

Broner win against Pacquiao is fkn laughable

Comment

Working...
                    X