Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terrence Crawford "As a black race, we shouldn't have to act ignorant to sell fights"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terrence Crawford "As a black race, we shouldn't have to act ignorant to sell fights"

Before I continue, don't make this thread into a race vs race bull****. Have insightful conversations of what he's saying and don't take this opportunity to bash blacks or any other ethnicity. Grow up.

Anyway, he brings up a lot of great points when he had the breakfast club interview on Friday and I think the video was uploaded on monday. Brought up that other fighters from other countries come to this country and sell fights and they just act like themselves. He doesn't want to act ignorant to sell fights and I respect his point of view and he's right, he shouldn't have to. Unfortunately for him, here in America that **** sells. Look at Mayweather and Connor. Perfect examples of how talking ****, sells fights. Hopefully Terrence Crawford's fan base grows and people wake up in terms of who to root for. Thoughts?

He’s right. It’s why, even though he sounds sanctimonious at times, I enjoy Andre Ward’s press conferences and promo skills. More guys should be close to that or similar

Comment

floyd wasnt acting. he really is dumb and hits women

Comment

Bud staying classy.. I like it..

Comment

What he says is true and people of all races will agree with it. But, the same people who say they agree and want a race to act respectable will buy music, movies, etc where those people are acting ignorant. They enjoy those stereotypes (because, let's face it, they're either funny, gritty, cool, etc), but when they talk about race, will pretend that they stand for something greater.
          I'm not gonna really hammer this right now though as it's not why I come to boxing scene.

Comment

We all know how acting intelligent worked out for Leaping Lanny Poffo.

Comment

Less Adrian Broners, more Terence Crawfords

Comment

Man **** bud. I lost respect for his crybabyass when he said "if i wasnt black i would have been fighter of the year".
                Dude has no personality either. Just that victim mentality

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  floyd wasnt acting. he really is dumb and hits women
                  Lmfao dude im cracking the **** up

Comment

wasn't Crawford the guy that wanted to beat up a mechanic who was fixing his car and take it without paying. or was it another guy

Comment

Working...
                    X