No announcement yet.

RIP to that's kid that went to N Korea and just died but damn why go there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is sad news.
    Why aren't the liberals protesting this loss?
    Why aren't the democrats and SJW protesting on behalf of this young man asking for justice? Standing up for liberal principals, one being fair justice under the law?

Or are they two busy criticizing Trump on a meaningless comment he made to the president of Panama about the canal?

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
      This is sad news.
      Why aren't the liberals protesting this loss?
      Why aren't the democrats and SJW protesting on behalf of this young man asking for justice? Standing up for liberal principals, one being fair justice under the law?

Or are they two busy criticizing Trump on a meaningless comment he made to the president of Panama about the canal?
      Liberals are actually to busy laughing about this and saying things like "white privelege doesn't work in North Korea."

Comment

why is it such a big issue? when you do a crime or something stupid in any place you'll get handled with except in LONDON. oh and if you are also in 3rd world countries and you're white you can rape babies and 3 year old boys and kids and you can still walk free.

just like when you are white and you go to a black neighborhood in the ghetto and say NIGGA i am pretty sure you wont get back out alive.

so to make it worse you go to another country and do stupid stuff you deserve the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Liberals are actually to busy laughing about this and saying things like "white privelege doesn't work in North Korea."

****ing sick.

Comment

You would think this is something the liberals would be angry and protesting about. The kid receive a punishment that far far exceeded the crime. Sentenced to 15 years hard labor for stealing a poster. He was returned to his parents in a state unresponsive wakefulness with severe brain damage.
            Where are all the human rights people? Instead they're on social media saying it was his fault, he shouldn't have gone there.

I've never been more disgusted.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
              You would think this is something the liberals would be angry and protesting about. The kid receive a punishment that far far exceeded the crime. Sentenced to 15 years hard labor for stealing a poster. He was returned to his parents in a state unresponsive wakefulness with severe brain damage.
              Where are all the human rights people? Instead they're on social media saying it was his fault, he shouldn't have gone there.

I've never been more disgusted.
              Liberals would be angry and protesting if he were not white.

Comment

It breaks me to hear this, he's been on my mind ever since he was released.

We all make mistakes, it pains me to read that his cost him his life.

I would have given anything for him to wake up, I didn't know him, but I felt he was my brother, I just wanted him to have a second chance at life.

I cannot express how much this weights on me, I'd give anything to get my hands on whoever is responsible for his death.

Rest in peace Otto, may you be in the presence of The Lord at this moment. See you soon.

Comment

Oh yeah heard about this story... dam shame that kid died

Comment

Where do you find these liberals? I haven't seen comments like this myself, and most people I know are liberal

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      why is it such a big issue? when you do a crime or something stupid in any place you'll get handled with except in LONDON. oh and if you are also in 3rd world countries and you're white you can rape babies and 3 year old boys and kids and you can still walk free.

just like when you are white and you go to a black neighborhood in the ghetto and say NIGGA i am pretty sure you wont get back out alive.

so to make it worse you go to another country and do stupid stuff you deserve the worst.
                      He stole a poster from a hotel. No one is saying he shouldn't have been punished. But 15 years hard labor? When returned home to be returns with severe brain damage causing you to be unresponsive in a virtual vegetative state?
                      Is that the justice you speak of?

Comment

Working...
                      X