Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Backs Adrien Broner To Upset Manny Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
    A normal Broner is already unconscious.

On the other hand, given Pacquiao's "worse than animals" remark about gay people, I'd love to watch Broner attempting to hump him as he tried with Maidana in the 1st round.
    Hahahahaha! Tata, when Broner did it to Maidana, He got some serious ass kickings from Chino, if he does that to Pac, it will be his last mistake because Pac would humiliate him in the ring by breaking his eye socket or both eye sockets! Pac is past his prime but he’s still better the the majority of welterweights and remains a dangerous fighter.

Comment

Unless, Manny has gotten very old overnight; Then I have to disagree with my man. Pac got this one. While, it is true that Pac is more than a decade older than Broner, with a lot more wear and tear on his body; Yet it is Broner who is indeed, the much older fighter, in terms of ring years.

Adrien has aged badly over the years due to a very fast lifestyle and immaturity outside of the ring. Also from a lack of discipline, dedication, and commitment to the sport. Moreover, the loss to Marcos Maidana didn't help matters either. Likewise, it doesn't appear that he has learned from any of his mistakes as well; Which makes him a tragedy and a real waste of human talent.

I am not painting Pac as a saint either. As he has even admitted to a living a very fast life himself; As similar to Broner's but he has since wised up, reformed himself and made the necessary and proper adjustments to both his spiritual, personal and family life into becoming a better man.

Comment

Originally posted by boxing90 View Post
        AB just doesn't have the tools, Floyd was even limited in that fight even though he won.. we didnt see the same FM that fought Canelo, Madonna or even Robert Guerrero. AB don't use enough angles... his defense is not that good.. AB can stand there with his hands up and let Pac go off on him if he wants too... Nighty Night

While you are mostly correct, its Maidana. Don't change the guy's sex.

Comment

I love to see Broner humping the Senator before he gets KTFO by Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
          X