No announcement yet.

Dinosaurs fake, dragons real?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
    The science and facts around dinosaurs are sketchy, I'll give you that.

Like how they can't make their minds up if dinosaurs were feathered or not kind of sums that up. But to go in the opposite direction and claim they never existed but dragons that spat fire or venom is a little silly and just speculation.

Maybe just say that we have some really old bones that we found and we don't know much about them and keep it an open question.
    i rather believe that there were dragons that can spit out poison venom. and i backed this up by comparing it to lizards and snakes. also almost every race has documented of dragons into their history. its not just the chinese.

but as for dinosaurs, you never see a drawing of what the chinese think a dinosaurs should look like, etc. but for dragons, you have european's representation of how a dragon looks like. you have other countries and religion all have documented on dragons. but nothing on dinosaurs.

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
      So i was reading this article yesterday on this subject and started to realize that this could be true. if you think about it, dinosaurs is something that was taught to us in school. if you go to other countries, they dont believe in dinosaurs.

but if you look at the cultures and beliefs from different races, a lot of them have dragons documented into their history.. none of them ever have dinosaurs documented into their history. the chinese is one that been having dragons in their history for years, it did not just pop up in their history like how dinosaurs did for the US.

the US system wants us to believe that dragons are fake and want to convince us that dinosaurs are real. if you think about it, how do they find these bones/fossil then put it together and then the end product gives you a "t-rex".. this is fake!!!
      I'm not from the US...Dinosaurs are real trust me, I have seen the fossils in real life. You wonder why there's no written history of Dinosaurs in our old documents ? Well maybe because they have been extinct for 65 million years and we have never lived besides them? This theory couldn't be any more stupid

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
        Understand that most people who debunk dinosaurs are hardcore religious nuts.

I'm guessing this Ben Armstrong is one of those.
        Hmmm you might be right. From his bio.

At the age of 19, my first professional job was at a Christian Music Station WMUZ in Detroit, MI.
        And from some of his articles I'm seeing listed they have some conservative leanings that might indicate his political stance. And generally R's are more likely to be Christian it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
          I'm not from the US...Dinosaurs are real trust me, I have seen the fossils in real life. You wonder why there's no written history of Dinosaurs in our old documents ? Well maybe because they have been extinct for 65 million years and we have never lived besides them? This theory couldn't be any more stupid
          many believe those fossils are from dragons not dinos. and there's been written history of dragons documented from other countries and races.

Comment

I BELIEVE!!!! ................................... in Barney.

...... cause he kicks azz .............. literally!!

Comment

was this at a some type of show, museum, etc? or did you find those fossils in your backyard?

Comment

you know how many bones are in a dinos.. yall want to believe that scientist found all these type of bones and then piece it all together and they got a "t-rex" out of it or a "triceratops"? lol!!!

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                  was this at a some type of show, museum, etc? or did you find those fossils in your backyard?
                  I always wanted to be a paleontologist...saw them at a dinosaur excavation dig site.
                  Maybe dragons and Dinosaurs are the same thing..who really knows ? I just know for a fact that Dinosaurs are real since I did a lot of research on them and was fascinated by it. Dragons might just be the old name for Dinosaurs before we knew more about their origins and bone structures. But Dragons could also be a totally different type of Species or just myth. I just know that we are more knowledgeable than we were before 1842 and that the dinosaur bones are real and found worldwide.

Comment

I always wanted to be a paleontologist...saw them at a dinosaur excavation dig site.
                    Maybe dragons and Dinosaurs are the same thing..who really knows ? I just know for a fact that Dinosaurs are real since I did a lot of research on them and was fascinated by it. Dragons might just be the old name for Dinosaurs before we knew more about their origins and bone structures. But Dragons could also be a totally different type of Species or just myth. I just know that we are more knowledgeable than we were before 1842 and that the dinosaur bones are real and found worldwide.
                    exactly!!!... we've never hear stories of random people finding these bones, why? construction jobs dig up dirt all the time, nothing. are these bones in a special area only? lol.

Comment

this is what i was getting at. the fossils are actually of a dragon. but once the white man found out about it, he wanted to change everything up into his favor. so that he can be the top dog.

Comment

Working...
                      X