No announcement yet.

What kinda of sex do you prefer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] What kinda of sex do you prefer

I like to be dominant, hold my woman's hands down and keep my hand on her throat and choke her a little bit,suprising to me, there's a lot of women who like this,aslong as you don't go to far in this

Comment

I'm dominant but I can't get into the choking a b^tch thing.

I'm too competitive. I'll legit kill a b^tch if I do that bs. Can't half ass choke someone. Or I can't anyway. I ain't trying to have to drive a body out to the desert to bury.

Comment

Whatever the chick is into or good at. I get bored really easily and girls who are used to just laying there really bore me. I like to get them really aroused so that they open up and express themselves.

The being dominant this is something I don't enjoy but will do if the girl wants it (which a LOT of them do). Some women tell me I'm intimidating so I make efforts to be gentle and non threatening.

Comment

i dont get the choking thing. it seems like the first step on a road to becoming a necrophiliac or some ****
          Im a simple man, i like the old in out in out, giving & recieving head and thats about it. i aient doing any booty hole stuff to me or her, i cannot understand how people stick their tongues inside a pooper i really cant. i dont even want to look at it, if i accidently look at it while eating her out in 69 i immediately look away

Comment

I like dominant women. Dominant women are a rare gem in a sea of cookie-cutter women who are just kind of boring.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              i dont get the choking thing. it seems like the first step on a road to becoming a necrophiliac or some ****
              Im a simple man, i like the old in out in out, giving & recieving head and thats about it. i aient doing any booty hole stuff to me or her, i cannot understand how people stick their tongues inside a pooper i really cant. i dont even want to look at it, if i accidently look at it while eating her out in 69 i immediately look away
              If you wont someone else will.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                I like to be dominant, hold my woman's hands down and keep my hand on her throat and choke her a little bit,suprising to me, there's a lot of women who like this,aslong as you don't go to far in this
                No joke, I was fuking this truly fat pig of a women. I was fuking her in ass and at the same time made her eat a donut that was on the night stand. I don’t know how I’d categorize that kind of sex.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                  I choke my girl to she likes it and wants it.
                  Plus I like getting my nipples bit.
                  I like the pain.
                  I must be a wierdo.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                    If you wont someone else will.
                    you seem to be under the assumption that eating poo or at least eating a poo hole is so incredable that people will cheat just to get a tongue up their rear.

bizarre. i dont even want my dick in it tbh. i can understand it if your misses vag is like the grand canyon then you gotta find other entries but otherwise i just do not understand it.

Comment

Working...
                    X