Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brant Assesses Competition at 160, Calls Canelo 'Very Beatable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brant Assesses Competition at 160, Calls Canelo 'Very Beatable'

Newly-crowned WBA "regular" middleweight champion Rob Brant has begun assessing his counterparts after having beaten 160-pound rival Ryota Murata by unanimous decision, particularly Jermall Charlo, Demetrius Andrade, Canelo Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin.
    [Click Here To Read More]

But you’re more beatable.

Comment

righttttt...

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
        But you’re more beatable.
        lol I was gonna say the same. Brant seems like he's still high off that Murata win. I think everyone he mentioned gives him a beat down and brings him back to reality

Comment

It's cool to think high about yourself but Brant better be a little bit more humble.

He beat Murata, that's a good win TBH, but so did N'DJIKAM.

And Brant needs to explain me how he managed to make Brahemer look like sweet pea talking about beatable people.

Honnestly Canelo increased his stamina with both GGG fights preparation, he matured and he's not going to be a walk in the park at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            It's cool to think high about yourself but Brant better be a little bit more humble.

And Brant needs to explain me how he managed to make Brahemer look like sweet pea talking about beatable people.

Honnestly Canelo increased his stamina with both GGG fights preparation, he matured and he's not going to be a walk in the park at this point.
            NDNJ only beat Murata in the eyes of the judges in a weird reversal of the kind of homecooking we usually see. I really like N'Dam N'Jikam - I was probably his only cheerleader around here, but he got beat. Twice. Not only that but Murata was the only guy to outbox him... both Lemieux and Quillin knocked him down a bunch, but lost most rounds where Hassan stayed on his feet.

Anyways. As a result of that I probably overated Murata - or possibly Brant really is pretty good. I've always reckoned Braehmer was underated too, though, so it kinda balances out.

I tend to regard Juergen as a kind of Euro B'Hop - a crafty vet who's very good a taking the fight out of guys and smothering their work, whilst sneaking in punishing shots from awkward angles. Not really surprising Brant found himself out of his depth considering his previous opposition, but I'm sure it was a learning experience and there's not many fighters do what Braehmer does.
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 11-02-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Anyone who is able to throw more than 1000 punches in a mw fight & win in a "title" fight, has more than a chance against anyone. That said Brant needs to keep his head down more & learn to pick his moments rather than just windmilling or Canelo/Jacobs etc. puts him to sleep real quick..

Funny thing is, triple L was trying to cherrypick Murata the softest "champ" between 154-168,& now that an AA with size & skills destroyed him, suddenly its back to the drawing board on how to duck Charlo while still getting another ginger payday,& unfortunately for LLL he now has 1 new name added to said ducking board.
              Last edited by kushking; 11-02-2018, 12:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post

He was never a walk in the park besides Floyd, at this point he’s got to be favored against anyone in the division.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                  Anyone who is able to throw more than 1000 punches in a mw fight & win in a "title" fight, has more than a chance against anyone. That said Brant needs to keep his head down more & learn to pick his moments rather than just windmilling or Canelo/Jacobs etc. puts him to sleep real quick..

Funny thing is, triple L was trying to cherrypick Murata the softest "champ" between 154-168,& now that an AA with size & skills destroyed him, suddenly its back to the drawing board on how to duck Charlo while still getting another ginger payday,& unfortunately for LLL he now has 1 new name added to said ducking board.
                  Golovkin is living rent free in your head, amigo. Using corny insulting nicknames that you think are clever like “Triple L” , Smh. None of us know who GGG will end up fighting next, he wasn’t going after Murata because he was soft, he was hoping to make big money fighting in Japan where Murata is huge. But Golovkin is like 37 now, I doubt he is gonna try to start his quest of winning all the belts over again. Therefore that leaves the fights that make the most money as being what appeals to him unless he wants to challenge himself and go up and fight Smith which i heard some discussion about. Smith is a huge 168lb’er. He would really have a size advantage over Golovkin I’d assume, but I’d still like to see the fight. Why not? I’m a boxing fan.

Comment

Originally posted by IlikeBikeTython View Post
                    Golovkin is living rent free in your head, amigo. Using corny insulting nicknames that you think are clever like “Triple L” , Smh. None of us know who GGG will end up fighting next, he wasn’t going after Murata because he was soft, he was hoping to make big money fighting in Japan where Murata is huge. But Golovkin is like 37 now, I doubt he is gonna try to start his quest of winning all the belts over again. Therefore that leaves the fights that make the most money as being what appeals to him unless he wants to challenge himself and go up and fight Smith which i heard some discussion about. Smith is a huge 168lb’er. He would really have a size advantage over Golovkin I’d assume, but I’d still like to see the fight. Why not? I’m a boxing fan.
                    You didn't negate a single point I made, instead you just acted like a gggroupie that will defend him & his cowardis hypocritical ways til death do you part. Ggg is a coward who has talked mad sht for yrs about other fighters & about what hes supposedly about,but now he has been fully exposed as the fraud he is that will ALWAYS take the easiest route back to more ginger paydays as possible,he has been a paper champ his entire career & hes ducking ANYONE with a pulse whos not Canelo.FACTS deal with them

Comment

Working...
                    X