Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Death of Sports culture

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sports will never die, people love playing sports, love watching sports etc etc and yeah their alot of kids who rather play tablets etc etc but guess what they just found a niche (get in where you fit in) these dudes werent the ones that joined some teams and played sports to begin with. When I go and drive past the soccer fields, base ball fields, etc etc I see them still filled with tons of kids playing, nothing has changed except nerds found their niche and its no longer looked at as nerdy geek ****, its cool shit too.

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
      not to mention social media made sports more addicting to watch and follow.

this boxing message board and its history pretty much tells you this.

what position you played BM?

what's your stance and fighting style?

those are just the non athletic caucasians and asians.

those bastards make a lot of money.
      I played defensive end more than anything, but also a little receiver & linebacker.

To box, I was orthodox, but I could fight Southpaw in spurts (because I had to, my back would paralyze me if I stuck in orthodox too long, so I would switch hit until the nerve pain would subside after maybe a minute) That should tell you why I even quit . Like I've said before, I look like a knockoff Algieri, I also fight like him. Move & box, sometimes stick & trade, have 0 power. Yup.

Comment

Working...
      X