Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juanma Lopez selling his belts on Ebay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juanma Lopez selling his belts on Ebay?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/JUAN-MANUEL-...item1c5791982f

damn if this is true, if he broke or something?

Damn and for 11,000???sounds like a crackhead move

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      Damn and for 11,000???sounds like a crackhead move
      i rather buy the WBC replica for 600

Comment

Wonder if Juanma been hitting that nose candy

Comment

In 2007 I worked in a sports fan shop and witnessed many situations like these. I saw the owner of the shop consistently purchase olympic medals, belts, championship rings, for a quarter of their resale value. Rarely did any of these athletes ever negotiate the lowball offers. I wouldn't be surprised if this belt was purchased by this eBay company for 1,500 or less, although it doesn't look to be the case but then again, who knows.

Comment

It shows that the seller of the belt is "left-hook2thecanvas" who is located in the UK. So no this is not JuanMa selling his belt, although he probably did sell it to "left-hook2thecanvas" at some point, or to someone else first who eventually sold it to them.

$11k for a belt is probably a smart thing to do. You can get a replica of the belt made for a fraction of the cost, hang that up in your trophy room and walk away with $11,000 for the original. Probably isn't going to be worth as much 20 years from now when juanma isn't even remembered and if he is, he'll be remembered as the guy who get KO'd a bunch of times.

Comment

Juanma had to have made a lot of money at the time so I hope it hasn't come down to that. He had a lot of endorsements from what I remember also

Comment

JuanMa vs Gamboa, still marinating.

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
                  JuanMa vs Gamboa, still marinating.
                  Don't rush it man, couple more years and it will be a huge PPV

Comment

Who the hell wants a belt from Juanma out of all people?

Comment

Working...
                    X