Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone interested in a Garcia Khan rematch??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a rematch clause in his contract? I think if there is, he will go for the rematch. He shouldn't but I feel he will. As long as keeps lunging in with punches, he will keep getting stopped. His time with Roach should come to an end now.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Or maybe he could fight that African dude that has been trying to fight Garcia.

Depending on how Lopez does against Canelo, maybe Lopez.

147 is still there for him also. He could fight Brook.

What's the status on Rios?

When is he moving up to 140?
      I don't think Rios has any choice but to move to 140lb at this point..

Khan has to move up tho,I don't know what it was but Khans frame looked awfully frill..

I like that fight(Khan Brook),they can have it in the UK on Flix...

Comment

Khan needs to learn from JMM. Small adjustment of feet, and a few shots, but very little area to target.

He should never have gone for the KO when Danny never been down before.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Is there a rematch clause in his contract? I think if there is, he will go for the rematch. He shouldn't but I feel he will. As long as keeps lunging in with punches, he will keep getting stopped. His time with Roach should come to an end now.
          I agree..That's crazy how he looks with Roach so soon..Roach has fallen off,I barely even hear him in the corner..I don't think there is a rematch clause for this fight...

Comment

Khan's career is over, SO ****ING HAPPY. this guy is ****ing overrated and Freddie Roach is DONE LOL

Comment

nahh, garcia is the man at 140. time for a change of scenery for khan. 147 is looking good rite now. but he definitely has to improve his skill level. because hes honestly not that good.

Comment

I am. Khan did well first two rounds but went to war. Stupid for a guy who is a better boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                  I am. Khan did well first two rounds but went to war. Stupid for a guy who is a better boxer.
                  khan is not the better boxer. never has been. thats why he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    I agree..That's crazy how he looks with Roach so soon..Roach has fallen off,I barely even hear him in the corner..I don't think there is a rematch clause for this fight...
                    Roach was missing for a little bit. Marvin is trash, he let Khan spar and brawl...

Khan wanted to be exciting, good he got KO'd TBH. I actually made a post he has the wrong tactics in sparring.

He needs to learn to never chase the KO. His hands were making Danny look cut up and beat, he should have boxed and maybe get the stoppage.

Roach is not vocal anymore. You can see pics when Khan joined in 2008, Roach looked fresh. Now he looks old.

Khan played into Garcia's hands, all that talk made him go for the KO. What an amateur.

Ariza should come back, Khan has thin legs, Ariza worked on that and cardio. Tabares worked on muscle...

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                      khan is not the better boxer. never has been. thats why he lost.
                      In my opinion he is. He won 2 rounds fairly easily. Anyway I meant he boxes better than he fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X