Collapse
No announcement yet.

Donate 10 bucks or more to Japan Cheap f##ks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you donate, let us all see to incourage the cheap bastards to chip in LOL

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
      lol, douchebag

hermaphrodite

Comment

lol..for what? I didn't get one, and why would you? Don't post it up, you don't have to prove it to anyone

lol, douchebag
        I keep record of everything, its just locked away in my boxes lol no biggie.....

Comment

read this please: http://blogs.reuters.com/felix-salmo...oney-to-japan/

Comment

Yea thats how you get people to donate by calling them cheap fcks,i already donated and i hope this money is not misappropriated like most of the funds that are sent through charity"s.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
              Yea thats how you get people to donate by calling them cheap fcks,i already donated and i hope this money is not misappropriated like most of the funds that are sent through charity"s.
              Extactly, lets see ppl chip in, and show everyone they did, in good spirts, I called everyone cheap fuks, and bastards, to get a response, and for kicks. You don't know how hard I laufed LOL

Comment

I've done it for the past 3 disasters, I like Japan don't get me wrong but they're doing fine. #3 economy in the world People.
                What i just gave some girl a two dollar donation

Comment

Originally posted by Billionz Rican View Post
                  If you donate, let us all see to incourage the cheap bastards to chip in LOL

clearly photoshopped........

Comment

Send $$ to Red Cross, so if it's not used here, it's used somewhere else. Money isn't an issue right now. Repairing transportation/power infrastructure so supplies can move through and just waiting for search and recovery to finish so we can rebuild.

Also, I heard there's some issue with a atom-smashing facility...

Comment

I DID IT!

Thank God it wasn't a scam, I hardly ever trust something on the net, but I feel a bit better now that I did this miniscule thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X