No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lamont Roach, Orlando Cruz Battle to a Draw

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
    I agree Big, I think the more it is used and refined it will become implemented.
    Don’t you think it will make the ref pay closer attention? He’d look like schit if he gets call(s) wrong! Gotta be added tension for him
    imo when ref's blatantly mess up like that they should be fined etc something

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
      imo when ref's blatantly mess up like that they should be fined etc something
      Most definitely. It’s painful when they make a mistake that would have made a change in the outcome; see Roach vs Cruz in case! Hopefully it will weed out some of the schitty refs, and judges to follow suit. I’d love for some of the dumda$$ judges to get their schit scrate

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Most definitely. It’s painful when they make a mistake that would have made a change in the outcome; see Roach vs Cruz in case! Hopefully it will weed out some of the schitty refs, and judges to follow suit. I’d love for some of the dumda$$ judges to get their schit scrate
        bruh was that the same ref for wlad vs PEDvetkin?

Comment

word....

have you heard about the holyfield stuff?

replays etc i think they said more specific judging criteria....
          Every major sport uses replays no reason why it can't be implemented in boxing maybe the corner can get 1 challenge per 12 rounds

Comment

bruh was that the same ref for wlad vs PEDvetkin?
            It was Pablon, and he bites a$$

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
              Every major sport uses replays no reason why it can't be implemented in boxing maybe the corner can get 1 challenge per 12 rounds
              true imo they should have like a camera crew etc like nfl does in NYC they keep in contact with or someone right next to ringside with a camera tv no audio

Comment

Didn’t score the fight but that was def a knock down. Shame the ref blew it

Comment

Home cooking.

Still Shame on Roach for allowing the fight to go the distance.

Comment

Definitely a mistake by referee Luis Pabon cost Lamont Roach Jr. a decision victory over Orlando Cruz in a fight that was ruled a 10-round draw.

In the ninth round, Roach, connected with a left hook to Cruz's head. Cruz, staggered and then fell to the floor. It was a clean knockdown but Pabon ruled it was a slip.

Comment

Is Cruz bisexual or 100% gay?

I kind of admire him (and Yousef Mack), boxing is not exactly an easy sport for ****sexuals.

Although ODLH did very well for a submissive, cross dressing ****sexual Mexican.

Comment

Working...
                      X