Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG fans wanted a way out, and now they found it.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This isn't usually like Redd Fox. He's a solid poster.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
      I'm usually in agreement with you, but from all accounts, GGG and his team still wanted the fight. They never pushed for the fight to be cancelled, correct me if I'm wrong. Or were you just talking about his stans?
      I was talking about his hardcore, mindless fanboys. I'm personally glad the commission followed policy. It's rare to see that for a big fighter/big event like this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        And, today they breathe a deep sigh of relief. Their boy is safe, and fighting a complete no hoper in Sullivan. Just like they like it.
        Thank you for the bump. I forgot about this one.
        Im sure you wanted to showcase your stupidity for those who missed it before ? Yea sure you did . lol

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          Im sure you wanted to showcase your stupidity for those who missed it before ? Yea sure you did . lol
          I stand by every word of it. Tender bottom bytches like you saw the L coming and are super-relieved that you can go back to being a GG fan.

Note; this is no comment on the real fans. I love watching the guy fight. I'm talking about the turds that attack anyone who criticizes the guy's resume, coach, etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            I was talking about his hardcore, mindless fanboys. I'm personally glad the commission followed policy. It's rare to see that for a big fighter/big event like this.
            Ahhh, I see. I'm not mad at that stance lol

Comment

• Lol, how did I miss this one.

Comment

Working...
              X