Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Report: Spence-Porter Set For September 28 At Staples Center

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went too wilder/fury.. I’ll go to this to celebrate selling my house.

Comment

I’ll attend this fight. Love Staples Center and the margaritas

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
        Baffling as hell that fight hasn't been made yet. Enough with blaming the other side, they need to get it done period.

GRJ was talking to DAZN and TR as well. If he doesn't get LSC, would love to see him head over to TR to get Warrington or Stevenson.

Or wouldn't mind him moving up to 130 to fight Davis.
        There’s no legitimate reason why it hasn’t happened, if it doesn’t happen this year after Russell publicly demanding the fight I’ll be very disappointed.

If he can’t get the LSC fight, he should go to TR. As you said Warrington, Stevenson, then add Valdez and even Frampton to the list. Would all be good fights IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          There’s no legitimate reason why it hasn’t happened, if it doesn’t happen this year after Russell publicly demanding the fight I’ll be very disappointed.

If he can’t get the LSC fight, he should go to TR. As you said Warrington, Stevenson, then add Valdez and even Frampton to the list. Would all be good fights IMO.
          Yep, I'm good with all those fights, in particular the Warrington and Stevenson fights.

GRJ publicly called out LSC and Haymon. No other way to put it, but if the fight doesn't happen it's a terrible look....And really not on him unless he is over pricing himself.

Comment

PBC doing too many ppvs they better put Wilder v Ortiz on showtime

Comment

They should move this fight to September 14 since Canelo kicked the can down the road and boxing fans will be hungry for a big fight that weekend.

Comment

thank you pbc for free boxing

Comment

That's good to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Yep, I'm good with all those fights, in particular the Warrington and Stevenson fights.

GRJ publicly called out LSC and Haymon. No other way to put it, but if the fight doesn't happen it's a terrible look....And really not on him unless he is over pricing himself.
                    He has a history of over pricing himself tbf. He was demanding higher purses when he earned $1.4m for the Diaz fight alone, I’m sure he got close to a million for Hyland as well.

Comment

This undercard better be STACKED cuz this is NOT a PPV fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X