Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the boxers who have the claim to be the best ever all have one thing in common

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the boxers who have the claim to be the best ever all have one thing in common

None of them were ever brutally ko'd...

Haven't you ever seen Joe Louis vs Rocky Marciano? That was a pretty brutal ko. Louis went through the ropes.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Haven't you ever seen Joe Louis vs Rocky Marciano? That was a pretty brutal ko. Louis went through the ropes.
      I literally never hear anyone claim him to be the best heavyweight ever yet alone the best boxer ever

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
        I literally never hear anyone claim him to be the best heavyweight ever yet alone the best boxer ever
        I have. He was #4 on Ring Magazine's best fighters ever list and the #2 HW behind Ali. Plenty of people recognize Louis as one of the greatest ever.

Comment

What?

You've never heard anyone claim Joe Louis is the best heavyweight ever?

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Damn, thread ended in the first reply.

Comment

Also Lennox Lewis has a legit claim of being the best H2H fighter ever.

Comment

Roberto Duran is widely considered the best lightweight of all time and Tommy Hearns knocked him silly

Comment

Best boxer of all time people..not weight classes..

Comment

I avoid all time great conversations like the bs & plague they are, but I've heard that. Sh^t I say that. Dude was champion, when being champion meant something, for a crazy amount of time. Dude had a 14 year unbeaten streak.

Comment

Working...
                    X