No announcement yet.

Only thing worse than watching Andre box is listening to him commentate

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
    He doesn't bother me that much...I do enjoy him deliberately baiting and disagreeing with Bradley though - Almost seems like there's some genuine bad blood with them.
    Got ya...thanks for your comments man. Maybe I will give the sound another try and look out for the bad blood you mention, sounds intriguing lol

Comment

I think he's really good. A bit too serious maybe, he should try smiling here and there, but very informative.

Comment

I actually enjoy the way he says the things he does. Some top contenders nowadays fight like they have mental issues.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathWish View Post
          Ward was complaining about the amount of clinching ... how ironic ....lol
          Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
          No fkn way lol, was he seriously complaining about another boxer clinching to much?
          Also a good example here of my 'issue' with Andre...to hear him tell it he would probably tell anyone who would listen how skilled of a boxer he was etc...would probably deny ever using the dark arts of boxing/clinching as he basically alluded to here.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            I think he's really good. A bit too serious maybe, he should try smiling here and there, but very informative.
            Originally posted by Vegemil View Post
            I actually enjoy the way he says the things he does. Some top contenders nowadays fight like they have mental issues.
            Got ya, thanks for the posts. I guess I have just always had an issue with him when he speaks and can't really get past it

Comment

Self righteous company man Ward, Son of Judges

Comment

Let’s be honest, it’s because he comes across as extremely smug

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Self righteous company man Ward, Son of Judges
                  Originally posted by kingstip9 View Post
                  Let’s be honest, it’s because he comes across as extremely smug
                  Good posts guys...sums it up well for me there

Comment

Originally posted by millcitymauler View Post
                    He doesn't bother me that much...I do enjoy him deliberately baiting and disagreeing with Bradley though - Almost seems like there's some genuine bad blood with them.
                    Andre Ward and Timothy Bradley both fought in the amateurs when Ward was 14 and Bradley was 15. Ward won the fight by split decision.

Both Ward and Bradley have spoken about the fight in interviews and said it was a good tough fight, but it didn't sound like either guy had bad blood, quite the opposite actually.

Comment

As a British fight fan I don't mind the insights and technical analysis ward provides, although he was grating on my nerves after 10+ episodes of the contender.

Comment

Working...
                      X