No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Gets Off The Floor To Decision Oscar Rivas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

The 'Blade-Runner' smoked Dillian in sprints during training camp. Now I know some of you are going to say : this guy missing two legs is lighter than Dillian, granted, however as you can see ; Blade-Runner was trotting along at a moderate pace without breaking a sweat next to a taxed Shyte, running as hard as he could -- like he just seen Luis Ortiz or Kubrat Pulev

Dillian Whyte is in big trouble.
    To be fair, the guy he is running with is a paralympic champion and a world record holder.

Comment

Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
      To be fair, the guy he is running with is a paralympic champion and a world record holder.
      The paraplegic probably has better boxing footwork than Dillian too.

Comment

Gonna be one of those cards with the 2 fights before the main event are going to take so much out of me that I won't really give a **** about Whyte/Rivas by the time it starts. Chisora/Szpilka and Allen/Price are what this card's all about

Comment

I have a feeling Rivas gets smoked early. Im taking round 4 win for Whyte.

Comment

https://www.************.com/2019/07...12000-tickets/

They have given away tickets. Whyte is not popular within his local community they are selling tickets for £92.00 for regular people.

Nobody is going to pay that. Who wants to watch Lawrence Okolie and have to pay for it, its like sleeping with an old hag, that nobody wants

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
              https://www.************.com/2019/07...12000-tickets/

They have given away tickets. Whyte is not popular within his local community they are selling tickets for £92.00 for regular people.

Nobody is going to pay that. Who wants to watch Lawrence Okolie and have to pay for it, its like sleeping with an old hag, that nobody wants
              They thought Whyte was bigger star than he actually was but I guess uk public had to reevaluate their thinking after seeing some of the people Matchroom been force feeding get badly exposed

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                Gonna be one of those cards with the 2 fights before the main event are going to take so much out of me that I won't really give a **** about Whyte/Rivas by the time it starts. Chisora/Szpilka and Allen/Price are what this card's all about
                All three heavyweight fights are pretty outstanding.

I see rivas handspeed being the difference earlly, with whyte coming on late winning a close, maybe contraversial decision.

Comment

Comment

Whyte for the win

Comment

My predictions for Saturday...
                      • Dillian Whyte gets a gift decision after being exposed
                      • Dereck Chisora and Artur Szpilka stink the place out
                      • Dave Allen gets his head boxed off before David Price gasses and quits

Comment

Working...
                      X