Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz To Team Joshua: I'm The Champ, I Call The Shots Now

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
    You don't as well but rematch clauses NORMALLY are set in stone and the winner of the first fight "does call shots because he won".
    They basically announced a tentative date for the fight, I believe. They clearly want the fight in the UK. Why not announce that, too?

Ruiz must not know what he signed I guess.

Comment

• Haymon’s not giving back those belts to Hearn for nothing. He’ll play hardball. He wants Ruiz to move past AJ so he can have a unification with Wilder and own the heavyweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stinger1 View Post
        The only options he has are retire, fight on the agreed terms in the rematch clause or be sued and stripped of his belts.
        He doesn’t need the belts. We’ve got tape of him beating AJ to a f.ucking pulp. Everything else you speak of makes AJ look like an even bigger joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          How do you know the rematch clause doesn't say the winner of the first fight decides the venue, network, and gets the bigger split? We don't know what's in it as of yet. We'll see.
          Because Eddie Hearn (on camera) said so. He said that the only thing up for negotiation is Ruiz money, which he said and I quote will be "greatly increased".

Hearn said on camera that Team Joshua had 30 days to exercise the rematch clause or it would be null & void and Team Ruiz would be free to do what he wants.

That didn't happen because Team Joshua exercise his rematch option two days after his defeat.

Again Hearn would know, that's where I got my info. What optional rematch clause IN HISTORY allows the challenger, in an optional defense, to choose the time, place and venue, if he wins?

None...stop being naive.

Comment

• Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
            Because Eddie Hearn (on camera) said so. He said that the only thing up for negotiation is Ruiz money, which he said and I quote will be "greatly increased".

Hearn said on camera that Team Joshua had 30 days to exercise the rematch clause or it would be null & void and Team Ruiz would be free to do what he wants.

That didn't happen because Team Joshua exercise his rematch option two days after his defeat.

Again Hearn would know, that's where I got my info. What optional rematch clause IN HISTORY allows the challenger, in an optional defense, to choose the time, place and venue, if he wins?

None...stop being naive.
            I don't believe a word Hearn says. It's your right to do so.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarRaRobinson View Post
              Y do u even care about this ?
              Still hedging for white power hoping Hearn and company are still in charge and r calling shots ?

Well, I guess u gotta live with Haymon fighters being in full control of the Heavyweight division at the moment, lol.
              Race isn't important to me like it is you. PBC and showtime are on the way out. We all know it, enjoy your racial bollocks while you can.

Comment

• Nobody cares about Hearn BS Contract in which he wants to remain in control if his guy lose. Haymon is the KING at finding Loopholes, guarantee he already found it in Hearn little rematch Clause

Andy can all of a sudden out of no where get inured in camp

Andy can start Dropping Belts starting with the WBO

Also if I'm Not Mistaking, Unification could disrupt everything

He is very much in control regardless of what the contract says!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mrbamladen View Post
                  Lol. That must be why when erik Morales exercised his clause against Danny Garcia he had to go to Showtime and give the lion's share of the money to the new champion. Kathy duva must have had it written that if ward beat kovalev the first time he gets to take the lion's share of the rematch while kovalev cried about how much he was making. Im guessing klitschko and fury were just going through the motions for nothing trying to find a date venue and purse split for the REMATCH that klitschko had in the contract. Lol. I didnt realize how bad things are getting for the AJ fans. There grasping at anything. Lol. But i guess any kind of victory would do at this point.
                  Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post

None...stop being naive.
                  Also, refer to post #89, by Mrbamladen. Don't know all the exact details about those cases, but why hasn't anybody disputed it? Be nice if you could set him right.

Comment

• You can definitely see who in this thread flips burgers for living and who has a real job.

Comment

• Yes.

Ruiz has a lot more power than you Brits think. By law rematch clauses are only good for 12 months to.

Either Andy waits it out or team AJ accepts the terms Team Ruiz dictates.

Hearn has zero leverage now.

Comment

Working...
                      X