Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    LOL

what y'all think of Rosario in the latest episode?

and who's the dude she's trying to find?
    I thought her performance was okay. Wonder how old she's supposed to be considering she was Anakin's padawan. And where was she during episodes 4-6? We'll see if they dig in more into her story.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post

See blue guy

Admiral thrawn
      damn u got a photographic memory or something? no way in hell id remember that? especially from my snot nose years. what u go to juvee for bro?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
        I thought her performance was okay. Wonder how old she's supposed to be considering she was Anakin's padawan. And where was she during episodes 4-6? We'll see if they dig in more into her story.
        damn so this is like around the Time of Revenge of the Sith or Attack of Clones or something?

It looks like judging how the episode ended they not really gonna go more into her story she was basically telling mando where to go and directions and shat?

Comment

damn so this is like around the Time of Revenge of the Sith or Attack of Clones or something?

It looks like judging how the episode ended they not really gonna go more into her story she was basically telling mando where to go and directions and shat?
          Yeah, I feel like there's potential to dig deeper there, but not sure what direction they'll take.

Comment

damn u got a photographic memory or something? no way in hell id remember that? especially from my snot nose years. what u go to juvee for bro?
            Nah 1 of those weird memories

Like u forget where u put your keys 20 minutes ago to but you remember stuff from 20 yrs ago

The usual kiddie stuff, fights

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              Admiral thrawn

Some blue skinned guy

One of the empires top admirals

In the books, he led the fight against the new republic after the fall of the empire
              So this means thrawn lives. Where did he end up after Ezra trapped him. And where is Ezra?

Last i seen ahsoka tano ,she picked up sabine 5 years ABY to go look for ezra .

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                So this means thrawn lives. Where did he end up after Ezra trapped him. And where is Ezra?

Last i seen ahsoka tano ,she picked up sabine 5 years ABY to go look for ezra .
                Did u finish star wars rebels?

I haven't gotten around to it

I wanna see Sabine in mandalorian

They better cast somewhat hot

Star wars cartoons >>>> star wars movies

The cartoons and mandalorian are the only thing that kept me into star wars

Comment

Boba Fett came back like a badass mfer. Killed more mfers in this one than Din has killed in almost two full seasons damn near. This mfer taking out 2 ships with one missile ffs.

Best episode of the series so far. Lotsa wild sh^t from the first minute to the last. And directed by Robert Rodriguez so it's no accident.

Also Bill Burr is looking like he'll be back. Imma have an eye orgasm if Giancarlo, Bill, Boba Fett & Boba Yoda are all packed in the same episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Boba Fett came back like a badass mfer. Killed more mfers in this one than Din has killed in almost two full seasons damn near. This mfer taking out 2 ships with one missile ffs.

Best episode of the series so far. Lotsa wild sh^t from the first minute to the last. And directed by Robert Rodriguez so it's no accident.

Also Bill Burr is looking like he'll be back. Imma have an eye orgasm if Giancarlo, Bill, Boba Fett & Boba Yoda are all packed in the same episode.
                    Epic episode. So much cool ****. The black light saber was awesome. Seeing Boba return and then seeing Boba in armor. Epic. Robert Rodriguez killed it. Grogu playing pinball with stormtroopers lmao

Waiting for the Boba Fatt jokes lol.

Really looking forward to the rest
                    Last edited by ralex; 12-04-2020, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

HA was gonna hit u up fam soon as Boba Fett came on the screen I knew they was gonna have him coming for the armor I like how they had the audience going like hey he looks like....... then he disappears and comes back wearing the suit and F'n everyone up!

Looks like Boba Fetts in it until they rescue Grogu as he said we are in debt to you until we rescue him so thats good news.

Yeah I love Bill Burr glad it looks like hes coming back.

Gus Fring gonna show everyone why he's the best villain of them all.

Just when you thought they was gonna do another filler episode they packed all this into one episode and then Robert Rodriguez directed it so you like now we know why it was so dope!

Comment

Working...
                      X