No announcement yet.

Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mandalorian Discussion Thread

Hey FAM I'm really feeling the Mandalorian show on Disney Plus.

Sorry if someone already made a thread on it if so feel free to merge or delete this mods. But if not lets discuss!

So there's a ton of rumors and theories going around on why we haven't seen Mandalorian's face yet?

Thoughts?

Also what I like about it is every episode is straight action and very little build up and filler. Kind of like the opposite of GOT or TWD where they just sit around and talk forever and then theres a big fight scene like once every 6 episodes, Mandalorian got big fight scenes in every damn episode.

Also I love how he travels from planet to planet so he meets a whole new set of characters for each episodes so whether you like them or not they dont stink up the place like how other shows keep some boring obnoxious characters around for way too long.

What do you guys think? Oh yeah and its like 10X better than the SW movies!

I can bring you in warm.

Or I can bring you in cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      I can bring you in warm.

Or I can bring you in cold.
      YEAH!!!!! I love the catch phrases bro this one and

THIS IS THE WAY!

But back to bring you in cold meaning frozen like Han Solo right? LOL Or just DEAD? Cause that last ship he blew to pieces and that left the guy in pieces not cold.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
        YEAH!!!!! I love the catch phrases bro this one and

THIS IS THE WAY!

But back to bring you in cold meaning frozen like Han Solo right? LOL Or just DEAD? Cause that last ship he blew to pieces and that left the guy in pieces not cold.
        I'm not much of a star wars nerd.

Dont like any of the new star wars movies.

But I like the mandalorian and I liked the CLONE wars cartoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          I'm not much of a star wars nerd.

Dont like any of the new star wars movies.

But I like the mandalorian and I liked the CLONE wars cartoon.
          I wouldn't call myself a SW Nerd either. Was a huge fan of the OG ones, the early 2000 ones got everyone hyped, but those weren't that great either.

These current 3 are kind of like the last 3 in that it gets me and everyone around me hyped but most dont end up living up to the hype.

I never saw any of the SW cartoons, but I'm loving the Mandalorian, its pretty much the best new show of 2019!

My current fav tv shows are Atlanta and Better Call Saul and both of those are on hiatus. I Gave up on TWD, was huge TWD fan for like the first 5 seasons, but now I can't even force myself to watch it.

Comment

Let's go

Comment

I don't want to be a downer but everytime I go into the lounge and I see this thread, I really want to say it:

This show is corny and boring as ****. The storylines are legit straight from teen-nick or toon-disney.
              Last edited by llll; 12-17-2019, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
                I don't want to be a downer but everytime I go into the lounge and I see this thread, I really want to say it:

This show is corny and boring as ****. The storylines are legit straight from teen-nick or toon-disney.
                Realize what you've just done.....You say you don't want to be something by doing something only to be that thing by doing that very thing

That's like saying I'm not a pyromaniac but that's what matches are for.

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post

Well as for me, Its more of a nostalgia thing. SW was big part of my child hood, so whenever any new SW stuff comes out I get excited. Most of the more newer SW films pretty much were hit or miss and mostly miss, So by that standard thats why I like Mando so much. It doesnt try to be something its not. its pretty much all action and virtually every weeks is brand new characters.

So maybe fans like me are just happy that something from the SW universe finally is satisfying? Most chicks are getting into the show as well, which is rare but mostly because of how baby Yoda is so cute.

But yeah to each their own. I'd take the fast pace all action Mando over boring nothing but 90% talk and filler G.O.T. any day but thats just me.

Comment

Best thing on Disney after you seen all the Marvel movies..

Comment

Working...
                    X