Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Ok Boomer" has become very annoying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate hearing it and want to hit anyone who says it in real life especially.

I've had punk kids say it to me and I'm not even that close to being 40 (34)... which still isn't even close to baby boomer age.

If you thought us millennials were bad then wait for the next 2 garbage generations to grow up. Had to look them up since I didn't know... Z and Alpha LOL???

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
      I hate hearing it and want to hit anyone who says it in real life especially.

I've had punk kids say it to me and I'm not even that close to being 40 (34)... which still isn't even close to baby boomer age.

If you thought us millennials were bad then wait for the next 2 garbage generations to grow up. Had to look them up since I didn't know... Z and Alpha LOL???
      Rumble young man rumble

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        Rumble young man rumble

Whoa, I forgot how much of a gangsta Max Kellerman was, I'd be afraid to step out of my car if I saw him walking by looking like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Whoa, I forgot how much of a gangsta Max Kellerman was, I'd be afraid to step out of my car if I saw him walking by looking like that.
          Yeah I know what you mean

Must be because his flava's good his flava's good

Comment

Rumble young man rumble

Good thing I have hands of glass like Floyd though...

I'll just have to go to the body I guess

Comment

Yeah I know what you mean

Must be because his flava's good his flava's good
              Max got glocks and karate chops.

He's hard as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                Max got glocks and karate chops.

He's hard as f**k.

I always find this video funny but it's not even that bad.

It's a good thing I'll never be famous because probably something way more embarrassing would get dug up

Comment

Boomers > Snowflakes

Comment

There there, it's gonna be ok

Ok boomer.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Especially when used against people that aren't even Baby Boomers.

People that use it need a good ass kicking IMO.
                      when really you think off it what did people expect was going to happen?

on one hand you have the older generation (Boomers) referring to the younger generation as (Millennials) all the time or saying stuff like their the worst generation etc or don't know how good they have it/are lazy etc etc...

then over time the younger generation in retaliation come out with stuff like "okay boomer" or they say stuff like "boomers are ignorant set in their own ways and could not last with todays challenges in life" etc...

when you really look at it the generation class boils down to this both generations are fucked in their own ways. Millennials are frowned upon in many ways and possibly the result off this is perhaps Baby Boomers older generation might even blame themselves for some part for the younger generations current behavior/mindset...

given that A LOT from that generation are parents to the Younger Millennials generation and ergo in reverse sometimes the younger generation fails to implement at times some off the hardships or attitudes/behavior to life that the older previous generations had growing up..

generation clashes have been happening since the dawn off time anyway....sooner or later those from my generation (Millennials) will clash with the later generations and so forth

Comment

Working...
                      X