Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espn stuck with Tyson Fury as it’s hero

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/deadspin...1835577858/amp

Anyone else see this article?

The way ESPN was sucking off Fury for beating that no hoper was pathetic. Schwarz isn't even a top 5 HW in Germany.

Comment

I like Fury but that’s pretty sad lol. Im just intrigued how a big man can box the way he does but he is hardly blowing anybody away with his performances.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        The way ESPN was sucking off Fury for beating that no hoper was pathetic. Schwarz isn't even a top 5 HW in Germany.
        Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        I like Fury but that’s pretty sad lol. Im just intrigued how a big man can box the way he does but he is hardly blowing anybody away with his performances.
        The article is about his past comments about gays/women etc. It’s basically someone campaigning for Fury’s ability to earn money be taken away until he apologizes for/changes his views.

Comment

I actually bothered to read the article some of it at least

Just another gay writer that got offended about what Tyson Fury said once in 2015

People just need to stop acknowledging these "reporters" just don't address it or read it

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
            I actually bothered to read the article some of it at least

Just another gay writer that got offended about what Tyson Fury said once in 2015

People just need to stop acknowledging these "reporters" just don't address it or read it
            I find it ironic when those preaching tolerance demand others change their views to align with their own.

Comment

A lot of what he says there isn’t wrong, as such. Personally i don’t care who’s gay or tranny or whatever and disagree with him on some things there....But he’s certainly not wrong about things like animal sex and paedo’s being normalised. Twitter even recognises Zoophilia as a sexual orientation and protects them against hate speech. Look it up.

Also that third bullet point that says ““There are only three things that need to be accomplished before the devil comes home: one of them is ****sexuality being legal in countries, one of them is abortion and the other one’s paedophilia.” - He was actually quoting an article from the BBC that someone wrote and he quoted it in conversation, but it was spun that it was his own words.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                The article is about his past comments about gays/women etc. It’s basically someone campaigning for Fury’s ability to earn money be taken away until he apologizes for/changes his views.
                It was written by someone who calls themselves "a trans woman"

I'm not sure what that means .. a woman who identifies as a man or vice versa?

Whatever, it's an article about identity politics masquerading as a boxing article. A piece of crap, in other words.

Comment

He's the man who beat the man who beat Ruslan Chagaev. Show some respect!

Comment

It seems like ESPN is trying hard to shove this bum down our throats.
                    Great white hope?

Wilder whooped him and Tuiz destroys him.

Comment

Working...
                    X