No announcement yet.

Why Fury isn’t loved in the UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
    Fury is just a despicable human being, bum beater, a boring drug cheat and coke head that contradicts himself everyday with his corny jokes.

Wilder is an inarticulate bum and one trick pony who has fought nothing but bums his whole career. The most protected bum in history.

Nothing likeable about the two tossers.
    Jesus

So much hatred and bitterness on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
      Jesus

So much hatred and bitterness on this forum
      There's a lot of upset Joshua fans on here like the OP. Their hero has been exposed as a fraud and their entire existence is being called into question, thus they're lashing out.

I've seen a few of them hanging around JD Sports trying to return their Under Armour tracksuits.

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
        There's a lot of upset Joshua fans on here like the OP. Their hero has been exposed as a fraud and their entire existence is being called into question, thus they're lashing out.

I've seen a few of them hanging around JD Sports trying to return their Under Armour tracksuits.
        I think you may be right

Comment

I can't find one source linking fury to Tommy robinson either. More bs with no source?

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
            You're boring mate.

Just get over AJ losing, log back into your real account and take your L like a man.
            Lol, says the biggest Fury fan girl.

You need to go back to the pub and drink 10 pints of cider with your mates on me, my guy.

Comment

Originally posted by naranja111 View Post
              I can't find one source linking fury to Tommy robinson either. More bs with no source?
              Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.

Comment

This is all because AJ got his ass kicked?

Jeez.

Comment

I'm from the UK and I love him!

Comment

For too long, Fury has been a clown, a spectacle, and disrespected his opponents to excess. I'm sure that plays a part in AJ being more popular in the U.K.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
                      Fury has been to multiple EDL/BNP rallies in Manchester. Ditto Josh Warrington.
                      Complete and utter boll0cks lol. Do you really think a giant like Fury wouldn't be caught on video or on a photo at an EDL rally?

You're making a complete fool out of yourself, just stop.

Comment

Working...
                      X