No announcement yet.

Usyk Vs. Fury Who you wins ????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usyk Vs. Fury Who you wins ????

That’s an interesting matchup.... how you do you see that playing out???
    Last edited by DeathWish; 06-16-2019, 12:43 PM.

Fury by wide UD

It would be the heavyweight version of Spence-Garcia

Comment

Usk is a talent, but too small to really threaten Fury.

Comment

Fury wins easily.

Fury would outbox every other fighter in the division. Only a big puncher has the chance against Fury if he connects the few odd punches here and there. That is why Wilder is the most legitimate threat against Fury as of now. Joshua and Whyte also pose some problems but as much as Wilder.

Comment

Fury

He can match Usyk for talent and is bigger and stronger. Usyk isn’t even that elusive either, he’s there to be tagged.

I’m a big Usyk fan but this is a fight he can’t win. I was actually predicting Usyk to be the one to beat AJ if he fought him in the next few fights but Ruiz did it. That’s how highly I rate Usyk but I think Fury is too difficult for Usyk.

Comment

You'd have to favor Fury, and favor him heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              Fury

He can match Usyk for talent and is bigger and stronger. Usyk isn’t even that elusive either, he’s there to be tagged.

I’m a big Usyk fan but this is a fight he can’t win. I was actually predicting Usyk to be the one to beat AJ if he fought him in the next few fights but Ruiz did it. That’s how highly I rate Usyk but I think Fury is too difficult for Usyk.
              Good post.

I agree, Usyk is a threat to most in the division, but Fury would be too much.

Comment

Fury way too big and he has the SKILLS to match. Always said I loved Usyk chances at Heavyweight vs AJ the most because he is the slowest of the Top 3

Comment

Fury wins it for me.To big, quick and skilful

Comment

A fight I would love to see. I just don't see anyone outboxing Tyson.

Comment

Working...
                    X