Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking! Kubrat Pulevs "Victim" exposed!! caught dry-humping on Kubrat Pulevs team

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deus View Post
    If you've been sexually assaulted, been made to feel completely uncomfortable the moment you can escape that situation you do so... what you don't do is then go back to the locker room of the guy that traumatised you later on in the evening and proceed to party with them in an overtly sexual manner.

What Pulev did was totally wrong... everybody can see that. But equally everybody can see that the story she and her lawyer have been spinning is total bollocks and that in reality that kiss didn't phase her in one bit.
    For sure but this video does nothing to exonerate Pulev. My position is and has always been, keep your hands and lips to yourself. The position I don't understand, which most are taking, is Pulev had a right to kiss her and feel her up. That's what I don't get.

Comment

Here another picture from the after party, which was taken at 6 am in the morning after the fight, thats from Tervel Pulevs Instagram account, the brother of Kubrat.

Imagine being at Pulevs party until 6 am in the morning and then acting like you were humiliated hours before.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        How does this video disprove that? From the looks of it she's trying to push up on one of his boys, not him.
        Stop being a clown. This is her dry-humping Kubrats team. Pulev is in the video. If she felt so embarrassed and humiliated by his kiss she wouldn't have offered free lapdances at the after-party to team Pulev. This discredits her whole "I was sexually assualted" thing if you are out there doing things like this with Pulev and his friends. You're the only one still defending this slut and it's pathetic.

Comment

For sure but this video does nothing to exonerate Pulev. My position is and has always been, keep your hands and lips to yourself. The position I don't understand, which most are taking, is Pulev had a right to kiss her and feel her up. That's what I don't get.
          She couldn't keep her hands to herself. She did more "sexual assault" to Pulevs team than Pulev did to her. Your court system is trash if they don't see through this BS.

Comment

just take your loss like a man bro, its over. we all get it wrong sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
              Stop being a clown. This is her dry-humping Kubrats team. Pulev is in the video. If she felt so embarrassed and humiliated by his kiss she wouldn't have offered free lapdances at the after-party to team Pulev. This discredits her whole "I was sexually assualted" thing if you are out there doing things like this with Pulev and his friends. You're the only one still defending this slut and it's pathetic.
              She couldn't keep her hands to herself. She did more "sexual assault" to Pulevs team than Pulev did to her. Your court system is trash if they don't see through this BS.
              You another one of these rapey dudes on here. The whole concept of keeping your hands and lips to yourself doesn't register with you. It's as simple as that. Now Pulev is going to have to pay the price for his actions. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                just take your loss like a man bro, its over. we all get it wrong sometime.
                Another rapey bro. You're also the one who said you'd have no problem with Pulev doing that to your mother or daughter. If this was your girl you'd be over in the corner rubbing one out while you watched her grind on another man

Comment

You another one of these rapey dudes on here. The whole concept of keeping your hands and lips to yourself doesn't register with you. It's as simple as that. Now Pulev is going to have to pay the price for his actions. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
                  I'm a rapey dude for exposing the hypocrisy in your whole agenda?

She can't keep her hands to herself. She did more sexual assault on Kubrats team than Kubrat did on her. I'm a simple type. If you don't want a dude kissing you, slap him in his fkn face. I would support her if she was a classy woman just minding her own business. But she is not. She is a predator who seduces men and then tries to frame them. It's painfully obvious.

Comment

I rarely agree with you but you’re correct in this case. This video doesn’t mean he didn’t forcibly kiss her without her consent

Comment

I'm a rapey dude for exposing the hypocrisy in your whole agenda?

She can't keep her hands to herself. She did more sexual assault on Kubrats team than Kubrat did on her. I'm a simple type. If you don't want a dude kissing you, slap him in his fkn face. I would support her if she was a classy woman just minding her own business. But she is not. She is a predator who seduces men and then tries to frame them. It's painfully obvious.
                      My agenda is keep your hands and lips to yourself. You caught me red handed. I've been exposed.

Your agenda is it's ok to sexaully assault a hoe.

Comment

Working...
                      X