No announcement yet.

GGG. Vs Vanes sold out yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG. Vs Vanes sold out yet?

So what are the ticket sales for Mr. Flop. Fight is a few days away, and according to the village peasants from Kahtarzan, Triple Flop is the face of boxing. So is the fight sold out yet? Are we expecting over 52k in attendance like God Canelo pulled in Texas?

Discuss....

They were selling extremely well, initially. That's all I know.

Comment

where is the fight??? Cali?

Comment

But it's Triple Flop, it should have sold out by now. I guess it's true, he ain't no PPV/ Mega star like Taino God Canelo. This would have been sold out already. Thanks for your reply Mr. Fox; now I have my answer. Funny how you answered, yet his poor drunk fans didn't have the cojones to respond. Mods, close this thread.

Comment

Also, I think everyone is gonna show up to the KingRY fight instead - a real bad, sexy, hombre who's gonna put another Rican on his knees.

Comment

Wow if triple flop can’t sell this out and he has bad viewership numbers. Man this put puts the Canelo tiebreaker in danger! Golovkins value isn’t much and he will get offered less this time!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
              So what are the ticket sales for Mr. Flop. Fight is a few days away, and according to the village peasants from Kahtarzan, Triple Flop is the face of boxing. So is the fight sold out yet? Are we expecting over 52k in attendance like God Canelo pulled in Texas?

Discuss....
              Oh yeah that is a blockbuster event that should have been on ppv
              Then your trash azz would have to change your name to mr 5k

Comment

Originally posted by Mr97kPPVBuys View Post
                But it's Triple Flop, it should have sold out by now. I guess it's true, he ain't no PPV/ Mega star like Taino God Canelo. This would have been sold out already. Thanks for your reply Mr. Fox; now I have my answer. Funny how you answered, yet his poor drunk fans didn't have the cojones to respond. Mods, close this thread.
                With two weeks to promote? You are a fawking ******. He sold out msg and staples before but you dont mention that do you.

Comment

These trolls are gettin dumber and dumber in every post

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Working...
                    X