No announcement yet.

!!shawn!! is a dickhead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    Aussieboxer2320, do you think that your alt account's threads in the T+N section have been more useful than Shawn's?

I think Shawn is a good poster and he gets far too much criticism around here.
    That's true. Someone that spammed the place as futrechamp can't really hate on !! Shawn

WAR RICHLOC!!!

Comment

its so ****ing stupid how some of you guys are on shauns nuts! This is to the idiots on here that take his advice and methods, just know that when you guys spar or fight the way this guy does and get steam rolled, DONT BE SURPRISED

Comment

/

lisen the threads a bit over the top , but c'mon

the people who have looked at all of shauns vids and threads from they first day he joined the forum will have more of an idea of why he is such a big head,

its so fustrating having sumone post videos of himself and then tell you you are wrong and he is right when he so ovbisulsy isnt,

he thinks he better than everyone on the forum,

he says he regualry beats an amature national champion who goes to his gym.

surely you can all see how pathetic his bag and sparring is, so u want to give some help and advice.....the only thing is he cant take advice and isists he is right

Comment

Originally posted by mr tricky View Post

the people who have looked at all of shauns vids and threads from they first day he joined the forum will have more of an idea of why he is such a big head,

its so fustrating having sumone post videos of himself and then tell you you are wrong and he is right when he so ovbisulsy isnt,

surely you can all see how pathetic his bag and sparring is, so u want to give some help and advice.....the only thing is he cant take advice and isists he is right
          You are putting words in my mouth again. I said I am competitive with him. That means he usually gets the better of it, but its close.

Comment

Shawns alright. At least he contributes and tries to help and puts up his videos. But yeah he needs to learn to just accept advice, or at least act like it so we dont get another 11 page thread like that.
            Last edited by Landon S; 06-19-2008, 04:49 PM.

Comment

/

yea i think its great that shaun posts the videos up and i thought it was also great when he made that tutorial video, i learned fromt hat and liked it,

i just find it anoying how he dosent acsept advice or opnion, i can become a bit over the top sumtimes, but for boxing ske it has to be done , sumone needs to tell this guy hes not all that

like what he just sed,

he sumtimes beats the national champion and other than that its close!!! can you honsetly say by looking at his videos that you can see him giving an amature champion a close fight!

Comment

Originally posted by aussieboxer2320 View Post
                yeah now i think about it this thread has no place in training and nutrtion. sorry guys ill delete it
                ----------------------------------------------------------------

you *****, first you personally attack someone, then you didnt get the response you thought you would, then you back down like a ***** saying ok sorry ill delete this thread. Dont give aussie a bad name fool.

Comment

Man If your not making that up, I think shaun is a possible future charlie zelenoff(maybee a little better). I remember charlie used to criticize everyone and told stories on how he used to beat up champs.

Comment

Originally posted by sterling View Post
                    His sparrin was boring as feck to be fair he was slappin alot my sparrin pwned his for sure and i was going easy on my opponant.
                    Less talking more walking.
                    Ha ha ha ha!

This coming from the hunch shouldered mutha ****er who has the audacticy to write in his signature that people say he fights like Cotto and Nigel Benn!

I got 2 words for you man, "delusional *****" Either that or everyone's lying to you!

Ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

yea i think its great that shaun posts the videos up and i thought it was also great when he made that tutorial video, i learned fromt hat and liked it,

i just find it anoying how he dosent acsept advice or opnion, i can become a bit over the top sumtimes, but for boxing ske it has to be done , sumone needs to tell this guy hes not all that

like what he just sed,

he sumtimes beats the national champion and other than that its close!!! can you honsetly say by looking at his videos that you can see him giving an amature champion a close fight!
                      I hope you box better than you can spell!

Comment

Working...
                      X