Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don’t we already know Canelo-GGG 3 will happen in May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    What are you on about? I’m saying that if canelo goes ahead with the fight next year, there can’t be much of an argument that he was waiting for ggg to get a bit older.

I picked canelo to win the 2nd fight and would favor him in a 3rd...but it’s obvious that he’s avoiding it for the time being, whatever the reason.

Canelo told Golovkin to win a title if he wants a rematch

Golovkin said that fighting Andrade/Charlo made... " no sense "

I think that sums up the whole story

Canelo will likely fight Kovalev next, and probably Smith in May

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      Canelo told Golovkin to win a title if he wants a rematch

Golovkin said that fighting Andrade/Charlo made... " no sense "

I think that sums up the whole story

Canelo will likely fight Kovalev next, and probably Smith in May
      Smith might beat that ass. I guess since his belt was given to charlo, he won’t bother going for “undisputed”...a damn shame since belts suddenly became so important to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
        Oh? I'm pretty damn sure GGG chose Vanes because Canelo got busted for PEDs and their rematch delayed another 6 months.

How quickly you forget.

And in the same breath, you also forget Canelo is about to drop that IBF belt, the same one GGG dropped to "risk losing" to Derevychanko. I dont think Canelo is ducking Derv. But according to your pathetic ass fanboy logic GGG ducked Derv but Canelo isnt? Pathetic.

All Golovkin had to do was win a title to get a rematch? According to who? Canelo?

Just like all GGG had to do to get a fight with Canelo was take step aside money from Cotto and face the winner of Cotto/Canelo. But nah. Canelo vacates.

Even now, Canelo is in a corner and still refuses to fight GGG. DAZN gave him 2 options and Kovalev froze him out.

It's so damn funny how you think Kovalev needs Canelo. He doesnt. Other way around. Now Canelo is just left with hypejob GGG and rather than take easy money would rather sit out and face the same damn option AGAIN in 6 months lmfao.

If he chooses GGG then. Wow. So pathetic he has to keep waiting GGG out.

Delayed GGG 6 months to fight st 164 but not 160.

Busted for PEDs for 6 months. Delayed.

Sits out and fights no one. Delayed another 6 months.

Canelo brings in the money but no fight brings more in than GGG/Canelo by far. Care to argue against that?

I bet you DAZN let's GGG take another tune up because they want to keep Canelo/GGG fresh. No way they let either fighter take a risky match that doesnt suit their interest and there is no fight bigger for either than each other.

Golovkin did not drop that belt..... he was stripped

he was stripped for ducking Derevyanchenko

and Saunders was running around with Golovkin's " dream "

very second that BJS said he would be available to fight Golovkin in June, there was no other fight to make..... Munguia, Spike, and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned..... THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTE NO-BRAINER..... you know it, and I know it

that was an opportunity to have a rare undisputed champion

do you think Hopkins would have passed up an opportunity like that to select Vanes?..... Hopkins took those opportunities..... he dropped a couple of pounds for those opportunities

Golovkin selected Vanes because he did not want to risk losing to Derevyanchenko or Saunders

Golovkin has been criticized for his timid opponent selection for YEARS

Comment

Smith might beat that ass. I guess since his belt was given to charlo, he won’t bother going for “undisputed”...a damn shame since belts suddenly became so important to him.

like I said, after the IBF strip Canelo.... why on earth would he want/need to fight Andrade or Charlo?

The IBF will strip the only possible reason for Canelo to fight two low-value guys who nobody thinks can win

Canelo will likely move up to bigger and better things at 168

Smith could be good, Benavidez would be great, dude is a monster

The IBF, thoughtlessly fragmenting divisions since.... well, forever

but I am sure you will somehow see it differently, as always

Comment

like I said, after the IBF strip Canelo.... why on earth would he want/need to fight Andrade or Charlo?

The IBF will strip the only possible reason for Canelo to fight two low-value guys who nobody thinks can win

Canelo will likely move up to bigger and better things at 168

Smith could be good, Benavidez would be great, dude is a monster

The IBF, thoughtlessly fragmenting divisions since.... well, forever

but I am sure you will somehow see it differently, as always
            What I saw was canelo give up his sept date in order to not fight ggg...spin it how you will.

Comment

What I saw was canelo give up his sept date in order to not fight ggg...spin it how you will.

nah, you are just being your usual ignorant self

FACT: Canelo will fight better opponents than lil'G..... in Kovalev, and in other guys that Golovkin could not beat..... like Smith/Benavidez

you are well-aware that Canelo hates Bullshltkin, as much as I hate his idiot fans

Comment

Golovkin did not drop that belt..... he was stripped

he was stripped for ducking Derevyanchenko

and Saunders was running around with Golovkin's " dream "

very second that BJS said he would be available to fight Golovkin in June, there was no other fight to make..... Munguia, Spike, and Vanes..... should never have been mentioned..... THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTE NO-BRAINER..... you know it, and I know it

that was an opportunity to have a rare undisputed champion

do you think Hopkins would have passed up an opportunity like that to select Vanes?..... Hopkins took those opportunities..... he dropped a couple of pounds for those opportunities

Golovkin selected Vanes because he did not want to risk losing to Derevyanchenko or Saunders

Golovkin has been criticized for his timid opponent selection for YEARS
                Oh yes. Technically, he was "stripped" for not fighting Derevychanko.

So. Is Canelo going to be stripped for ducking Derevychanko. Or is he gonna drop the belt to duck Derevychanko?

According to you it doesnt matter because it's a duck according to you. You know, just like when Canelo dropped the WBC 160 title so he didnt have to fight GGG for another 6 months. Ducking huh?

Or get busted for PEDs so he didnt have to fight GGG for another 6 months.

Or just plain not fight GGG at all and then fight him in ANOTHER 6 months. Who do you HONESTLY think DAZN wants Canelo to fight in May?

Your boy. And I say your boy because you're a straight up Canelo fangirl and not boxing fan, is probably loading up on some more PEDs because he knows that fight wasnt a cake walk like you say it was.

And Saunders offered GGG the fight in June? It's so damn funny how you try to rewrite history. GGG/Canelo was already planned for May and Saunders himself already had a fight lined up.

Saunders only offered the fight because he knew GGG wouldnt take it on short notice because GGG was going to fight Canelo in September. You expected GGG to take Saunders on in late June and turn around in a quick camp for Canelo not even 3 months later? Lmfao. Any advantage for your boy right???

It's no different than Ward claiming GGG didnt want him when he couldnt even make 168 anyways and complained about the 164 catch weight. It ain't GGGs fault Ward didnt want the fight when it was first offered. For a guy who likes to talk A side, B side, blah blah, who's was the A side again in that situation. That's right. GGG.

And "rare undisputed champ ". Just like your boy Mikey Garcia getting wrecked by Spence when he should have become a "rare undisputed champ" by fighting Lomachenko. And just like is said he was making a mistake so he could make excuses. What did he do? Got wrecked and made excuses. Dude is so delusional he thinks Loma is gonna come up to 140.

And you're so delusional i cant wait for Mikey to start name dropping so I can see you defend him and his sorry ass decisions.

You'll say **** like

Dsring to be great is better than undisputed.

Mikey tested himself. Loma should test himself. If he doesnt hes a coward.

If lomachneko thinks hes so good he should move to 147 and fight spence.

Lomachenko is gonna get knocked out and cant make Mikey respect his pillow punches.

Blah blah blah. Garbage ass opinion. Dude got humiliated for 12 solid rounds losing nearly every dam n second. Should of just got KTFO because it would have been less embarrassing.

And you know why GGG opponent selection had been timid? Because no one wanted to be a champ at 160 because they would have to go through GGG. How many different 160 champs have there been since GGG became one?

Same reason why Lomachenko has no opposition. No one wants him. Everyone just wants to drop his name. Your boy Teo was talking a ton of **** and as soon as Lomachenko told him he would hold him responsible for every damn word, and after the reports of how disrespectful he and his family was, I full believe him and so does Teo. Shut up real fast.

Comment

nah, you are just being your usual ignorant self

FACT: Canelo will fight better opponents than lil'G..... in Kovalev, and in other guys that Golovkin could not beat..... like Smith/Benavidez

you are well-aware that Canelo hates Bullshltkin, as much as I hate his idiot fans
                  Sure he will, but it won’t be in September. He gave up “his” Mexican date to avoid golovkin...whatever his reasons for doing so are.

Comment

Originally posted by Socialtwinkie View Post
                    Oh yes. Technically, he was "stripped" for not fighting Derevychanko.

So. Is Canelo going to be stripped for ducking Derevychanko. Or is he gonna drop the belt to duck Derevychanko?

According to you it doesnt matter because it's a duck according to you. You know, just like when Canelo dropped the WBC 160 title so he didnt have to fight GGG for another 6 months. Ducking huh?

Or get busted for PEDs so he didnt have to fight GGG for another 6 months.

Or just plain not fight GGG at all and then fight him in ANOTHER 6 months. Who do you HONESTLY think DAZN wants Canelo to fight in May?

Your boy. And I say your boy because you're a straight up Canelo fangirl and not boxing fan, is probably loading up on some more PEDs because he knows that fight wasnt a cake walk like you say it was.

And Saunders offered GGG the fight in June? It's so damn funny how you try to rewrite history. GGG/Canelo was already planned for May and Saunders himself already had a fight lined up.

Saunders only offered the fight because he knew GGG wouldnt take it on short notice because GGG was going to fight Canelo in September. You expected GGG to take Saunders on in late June and turn around in a quick camp for Canelo not even 3 months later? Lmfao. Any advantage for your boy right???

It's no different than Ward claiming GGG didnt want him when he couldnt even make 168 anyways and complained about the 164 catch weight. It ain't GGGs fault Ward didnt want the fight when it was first offered. For a guy who likes to talk A side, B side, blah blah, who's was the A side again in that situation. That's right. GGG.

And "rare undisputed champ ". Just like your boy Mikey Garcia getting wrecked by Spence when he should have become a "rare undisputed champ" by fighting Lomachenko. And just like is said he was making a mistake so he could make excuses. What did he do? Got wrecked and made excuses. Dude is so delusional he thinks Loma is gonna come up to 140.

And you're so delusional i cant wait for Mikey to start name dropping so I can see you defend him and his sorry ass decisions.

You'll say **** like

Dsring to be great is better than undisputed.

Mikey tested himself. Loma should test himself. If he doesnt hes a coward.

If lomachneko thinks hes so good he should move to 147 and fight spence.

Lomachenko is gonna get knocked out and cant make Mikey respect his pillow punches.

Blah blah blah. Garbage ass opinion. Dude got humiliated for 12 solid rounds losing nearly every dam n second. Should of just got KTFO because it would have been less embarrassing.

And you know why GGG opponent selection had been timid? Because no one wanted to be a champ at 160 because they would have to go through GGG. How many different 160 champs have there been since GGG became one?

Same reason why Lomachenko has no opposition. No one wants him. Everyone just wants to drop his name. Your boy Teo was talking a ton of **** and as soon as Lomachenko told him he would hold him responsible for every damn word, and after the reports of how disrespectful he and his family was, I full believe him and so does Teo. Shut up real fast.

???

you..... think I am Mexican ?

listen, we have heard it all before

who is the common denominator in missing all of those lucrative high-profile fights?

it aint Canelo man LMAO

it is the guy who's best win is Danny Jacobs, with nobody else worth mentioning..... who has a HUGE list of potential opponents that he could have fought, but he CHOSE not to

you insisting that Ward could not make 168..... is the shlttiest low-life fanboy rubbish imaginable

FACT: if the consummate professional Andre Ward said that he could make weight..... then he could make weight..... and no fanboy off the internet has the right - or is in the position - to suggest otherwise

that is disgraceful shlt imo..... putting words into the mouth of a PROVEN warrior like Ward

EVERYONE knows that Golovkin ducked Ward..... so, I can see whats up with you LMAO

lil'G EARNED his nickname

Comment

???

you..... think I am Mexican ?

listen, we have heard it all before

who is the common denominator in missing all of those lucrative high-profile fights?

it aint Canelo man LMAO

it is the guy who's best win is Danny Jacobs, with nobody else worth mentioning..... who has a HUGE list of potential opponents that he could have fought, but he CHOSE not to

you insisting that Ward could not make 168..... is the shlttiest low-life fanboy rubbish imaginable

FACT: if the consummate professional Andre Ward said that he could make weight..... then he could make weight..... and no fanboy off the internet has the right - or is in the position - to suggest otherwise

that is disgraceful shlt imo..... putting words into the mouth of a PROVEN warrior like Ward

EVERYONE knows that Golovkin ducked Ward..... so, I can see whats up with you LMAO

lil'G EARNED his nickname
                      I dont think you're mexican but I know you're a straight up hater. Teo isnt even Mexican.

Could ward have made 168? Maybe. You think that when a boxer says something it means it's TRUE? Lmfao. You know how many consummate professionals lie on a daily? Single one.

Do you even know what a fact is? Lmfao.

And then think about this you hypocrite.

GGG didnt need Ward. GGG was doing his own thing by unifying the division by the time Ward came back. Ward came to chase the smaller man. Something you accuse of GGG doing, despite the fact Canelo is boxing at higher weights? Lmfao.

Ward moved up to 175 like what one fight after coming back?

And hes the same dude some of yall were hyping to join the ****ing HW race a while ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X