Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do gypsies keep churning out boring/awkward boxers?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by denium View Post
    Anyone who likes the sweet science should be able to appreciate master boxers like Tyson Fury and BJS.

I wouldn't expect a casual football loving AJ fan to understand the fine art of hit and not get hit.
    BJS was on his bicycle recently against an unknown ''Shefat'' after taking a shot 2 ze face, and Tyson well, he was dropped twice..

''Master boxers'' is a stretch .... to the canvas..

A prime Andy Lee KO's BJS...

Comment

poor athletic capability is most likely to blame. they're small, inbred communities. being travelers limits them hugely. they don't have hte strong infrastructure of a state run program, scholastic athletics, etc that usually produce the best athletes.

smaller talent pool inbreeding vs a larger, american talent pool, with, you know, actual athletes like lebron james who are 6'9", maybe 8-12% body fat, and unlike tyson fury, could play any damn sport he wanted to at a pro level.

just think about it this way
      BJS is not a particularly talented guy. neither is tyson fury. they move ok, but are thye really athletic? they are the most accomplished gypsy athletes in the world doing what gypsies pride themselves in, fighting. you'd think they'd be better, right?
      Last edited by New England; 07-17-2019, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Anyone who likes the sweet science should be able to appreciate master boxers like Tyson Fury and BJS.

I wouldn't expect a casual football loving AJ fan to understand the fine art of hit and not get hit.
        Lol, stick to wanking to fat gay crackhead, Fury's pics in your caravan, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by NeloVsGGG-8 View Post
          BJS was on his bicycle recently against an unknown ''Shefat'' after taking a shot 2 ze face, and Tyson well, he was dropped twice..

''Master boxers'' is a stretch .... to the canvas..

A prime Andy Lee KO's BJS...
          Saunders struggles to motivate himself against lesser opposition, he fights to the level of his opponent.

He'd have boxed Andy Lee's face off.

Comment

Originally posted by BangEM View Post
            Lol, stick to wanking to fat gay crackhead, Fury's pics in your caravan, mate.

I'm not the guy who has my own pet nickname for my favourite boxer.

I bet you go to sleep every night dreaming that 'Josh' is sucking you off under the sheets.
            Last edited by denium; 07-17-2019, 11:05 AM.

Comment

I'm not the guy who has my own pet nickname for my favourite boxer.

I bet you go to sleep every night dreaming that 'Josh' is sucking you off under the sheets.
              Who's in the picture below with Cunningham towering over him? A 6'9 kangaroo getting put on his bum by a cruiserweight, lol.

Comment

They do the gypsy dance "whatcha your waiting whatcha your wiaitng for" you have a point

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  poor athletic capability is most likely to blame. they're small, inbred communities. being travelers limits them hugely. they don't have hte strong infrastructure of a state run program, scholastic athletics, etc that usually produce the best athletes.

smaller talent pool inbreeding vs a larger, american talent pool, with, you know, actual athletes like lebron james who are 6'9", maybe 8-12% body fat, and unlike tyson fury, could play any damn sport he wanted to at a pro level.

just think about it this way
                  BJS is not a particularly talented guy. neither is tyson fury. they move ok, but are thye really athletic? they are the most accomplished gypsy athletes in the world doing what gypsies pride themselves in, fighting. you'd think they'd be better, right?
                  You really going all in on this inbreeding theory of yours

Comment

I'll foight ye for ya caravan.

Comment

Fury and Frampton are exciting to me.

I just dont like Saunders. He is boring as fuk. I dislike fighters like him. He talks big then runs around the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X