No announcement yet.

No one needs a AR15!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    Wtf lmao... the sky is blue. You ever look at the sky?...

The point of the damn article is that had the dude not had superior firepower, he would have been out gunned....

nobody suggested he could not have superior firepower

we are saying..... that is totally irrelevant to the 2nd amendment

are you not from the US ?

Comment

I agree.... they need a hk91, & a couple of glocks..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
        The solution to gun violence is...……"more guns."

Insane.
        Guns is not the solution to gun violence

But since there are bad ppl with guns out there...... good ppl should be allowed to have guns too

The problem with "gun violence" is the violence not the gun part.

Guns dont commit violence. It's just a tool just like you.

Only difference is guns are a tool that has a use.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          the 2nd amendment was specifically designed/written by your founding fathers to enable citizens of the united States to overthrow a dictatorial government..... NOT for protection from criminals

what was incorrect about that statement, you crybaby fgt ?

nobody said that guy did anything wrong defending himself

good for him

I said..... even if AR15's were legally adjudged unnecessary for home defence, that is not justification to remove the 2nd amendment.....

shut your c0ck-warmer LMAO

You're just a clown. Stop posting on here. Go stay over in New Zealand or some ***** with your clown ass boxing over there.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            Let's just all get MP5s instead. They're more fun to shoot.

IDK I have mixed feelings about guns in general. Most murders are done by people close to the victim. Your odds of one day offing yourself or having a loved one kill you inevitably go up with a gun around. You may feel that risk is worth it, if you figure that risk to be low and you get a sense of comfort from having it around. Fair enough.

I think it's an all or nothing deal. Obviously there'd be no gun deaths if there were no guns. The risk would probably be low if more or less everyone had guns too, apart from a high rate of suicide.

But I think I am not opposed to guns ultimately because it's not a good idea for one political faction to be disarming themselves when the other one, that hates them passionately, is stockpiling them.

Actually it does. The difference is small since most people can swim in their pool all the time without issue, but nevertheless your odds of dying go up slightly. It's worth the risk because the risk is negligible and you can get a lot of value out of it.

It's like saying your house would be safer if there was nothing sharp, nothing that can start a fire etc in it. It's true but it's no way to live.
            Now hold on Brometheus! IF we had an all or nothing situation is kind of like saying if I had floyd's money I would not go broke. I mean hypothetically if some force came and could melt all the guns it would be wonderful but the argument for owning guns to some of us, is that this could never happen. You can make a gun and bullets... You can print a gun out on a 3d printer. they are here and any hypothetical has to consider that fact in this debate.

Getting all the guns, getting a few of the many even is almost impossible.

Comment

You're just a clown. Stop posting on here. Go stay over in New Zealand or some ***** with your clown ass boxing over there.

what was incorrect about that statement, you crybaby fggt ?

Comment

what was incorrect about that statement, you crybaby fggt ?
                It’s the stupidest most moronic response to an article. No **** that’s the reason for the second amendment. You don’t even live in the US you wanna be. Don’t try and educate us on who we are.

It’s also to protect yourself from douche bags this guy protected himself from. Go back and read your response. It’s the way you are that makes you come off like the biggest ****ing idiot.

Go spend some time outside once in a while.

Comment

It’s the stupidest most moronic response to an article. No **** that’s the reason for the second amendment. You don’t even live in the US you wanna be. Don’t try and educate us on who we are.

It’s also to protect yourself from douche bags this guy protected himself from. Go back and read your response. It’s the way you are that makes you come off like the biggest ****ing idiot.

Go spend some time outside once in a while.

FACT: the 2nd amendment was instituted to protect the citizens of the United States from an oppressive government

you should be ashamed that someone from a different country needed to point that out..... to your dumb ass

didn't they teach you that in school ?

nobody said that firearms cannot..... or, should not..... also be used for home defence..... so, chill humpty

Comment

FACT: the 2nd amendment was instituted to protect the citizens of the United States from an oppressive government

you should be ashamed that someone from a different country needed to point that out..... to your dumb ass

didn't they teach you that in school ?

nobody said that firearms cannot..... or, should not..... also be used for home defence..... so, chill humpty
                    LMAO... You know nothing about my country. Look at the original post, and look at yours.

If you don't see how much of a dumb ass you look like, I can't help you.

Don't you have a GGG thread to go complain about?

Comment

LMAO... You know nothing about my country. Look at the original post, and look at yours.

If you don't see how much of a dumb ass you look like, I can't help you.

Don't you have a GGG thread to go complain about?

nope, they are all going just fine thank you

how is it..... that a US citizen, could be blissfully unaware why the 2nd amendment was instituted?

even a Mexican immigrant would be well-aware of that

Comment

Working...
                      X