Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao or GGG: who is more pathetic in their begging for a rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eddy Current View Post
    So would you say Pacquiao then since he clearly lost the fight and has less ground to stand on in demanding a rematch?
    I wouldn't call either of them pathetic. But Floyd is retired so yeah, Pacquiao shouldn't really call him out.

Comment

I love how these guys act like a revenge fight isn't something they would pursue if they were GGG. They should at least be 1-1 so it's only natural a third fight should happen to (hopefully) settle the rivalry. Both are set for life as far as money is concerned so that is a stupid assumption that Golovkin is only in it because it's his biggest fight monetarily. Anybody here would want to fight someone if they felt they should have deserved at least 1 win if they've already fought twice.

Comment

The questions this mofo comes up with are fauking philosophical and sh/t. You know this mofo been to college.

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
          Pacquaio... atleast GGGs fights with goatnelo were close, pacquaio nearly got put to sleep by floyd . Though I wonder why both marquez and mayweather are shying away from a 100mill rematches with pacquaio.
          Nelo clearly beat Sissy-g, it wasn't close, only a few close rounds & T.B.E. did not nearly put Manny to sleep, he just out classed Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            I'm a Floyd fan but he never ever destroyed Pacquiao. Just outboxed him to a careful 8-4 type decision. And Canelo never beat GGG clearly.
            Yes he did, twice.

Comment

Originally posted by El_Mero View Post
              Yall 2 are funny. Destroyed Pac? You must be blind.
              Decisively beat Golo? Last I remember it was a split decision.

This right here is the correct answer, no matter what anyone thinks.
              Negative, he got the last part wrong & so did you.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                I love how these guys act like a revenge fight isn't something they would pursue if they were GGG. They should at least be 1-1 so it's only natural a third fight should happen to (hopefully) settle the rivalry. Both are set for life as far as money is concerned so that is a stupid assumption that Golovkin is only in it because it's his biggest fight monetarily. Anybody here would want to fight someone if they felt they should have deserved at least 1 win if they've already fought twice.
                It should be 2-0 Nelo & NO rematch AND Sissy-g is in it for the money & NOTHING else. Jermall Charlo & Demetrius Andrade got Sissy-g shook.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  The questions this mofo comes up with are fauking philosophical and sh/t. You know this mofo been to college.
                  You need some college cuz Pvssy-g got your head on backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    I'm a Floyd fan but he never ever destroyed Pacquiao. Just outboxed him to a careful 8-4 type decision. And Canelo never beat GGG clearly.
                    lol yeah I had floyd winning close, but you gotta be mentally ill to use the word destroyed there were no knockdowns and both guys has their lowest punch outputs of their careers in that fight, that fight was boring, if Floyd were not famous with vegas clout they would have gave Pac the fight off aggression thats how bad it was. neither guy even threw punches mostly holding.

how the hell can they use the word DESTROYED unless you are a delusional vicarious liver.

Comment

Pacquiao since he clearly lost the fight with Floyd... He probably exaggerated the should injury afterwards as well

GGG lost to the judges, not to Canelo. I still haven't seen their second fight, but i watched the first one more than once and he clearly won it 8-4 or 9-3. There should be a third fight either way

Comment

Working...
                      X