No announcement yet.

ICE Raids begin Sunday - Here’s How To Protect Yourself

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
    Tuesday morning...God damnnnnn the price of food went sky-high overnight. Farmers think we are stupid..they were stealing our jobs.

Farmer: Want to pick fields full of oranges for $10 a crate in 90-degree heat?

Build the wall guys: Fk that, destroy the wall and bring em back.

Rest of us: LMFAO...

Build the wall guys: Damn it costs a fk ton to eat at a restaurant..owners must think we are stupid.

Restaurant owner: Want to wash piles of dishes for minimum wage with no days off?

Build the wall guys: Knock down the wall...bring em back..

Rest of us: LMFAO....

Build the wall guys: I need my roof repaired, let call up.

Repairman: It's going to cost you four grand for that ten foot by ten foot...you know union wages.

Build the wall guys: Aren't there anyone at home depot I can grab to do this cheap?

Illegal Immigrants: Get on your own roof you lazy kvnt...we are on the other side of the wall..

Let's just say they all went on strike for a week or got rounded up and put into the system...the shock felt across this country would itself be worth it and put to end this farce of "illegal aliens are the enemy." People really have no idea how they are able to eat and enjoy things so cheap until they can't. Take a look at other countries that don't have that kind of workforce to do the jobs they don't want to do and see how much it costs to just exist there and then reconsider your stance and opinion or not. I think it would be a worthy lesson for life to teach us as a nation.
    In a free market economy the laws of supply and demand are supposed to automatically take care of all these issues.

But when you allow illegal labor it artificially alleviates the market pressures that would force higher wages for farmers, construction workers, etc.
    Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

If they build that wall, I wonder how many illegals will be hired by subcontractors?
      How many people in Mexico will get free home building supplies, and how much more dope will magically appear?

Comment

Im living in Gotham City illegally. Thanks for the vid.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          An illegal will refuse to speak English. A citizen will complain about it, but will do it.
          The ignorance is strong with this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Thanks, I'm sure the illegals in Boxingscene will appreciate the heads up.

I'm not illegal by the way, I just pretend like I am for the free healthcare.
            You broke bastard. Get a job. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
              In a free market economy the laws of supply and demand are supposed to automatically take care of all these issues.

But when you allow illegal labor it artificially alleviates the market pressures that would force higher wages for farmers, construction workers, etc.
              The corporate thirst for cheap labor is why the wall won’t ever be built. Ever. Well as long as this country is still primarily capitalist.

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                if they really want to capture illegals just go to all the freaking fastfood restaurants and other kinds of restaurants all the people in the kitchen or working there that don't speak english is for sure an illegal.

Comment

If illegals/undocu's wanted ''rights'', they should have stayed in their own country

Comment

Originally posted by BALLS DEEP View Post
                    ICE Raids begin Sunday - Here’s How To Protect Yourself
                    How about protecting yourself by not entering or staying in the country illegally?

Rockin' Rockin' likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                      The ignorance is strong with this one.
                      What ignorance? What I stated is fact. You need to do your research on illegal aliens. Do you know why they come here illegally? It's largely not "for a better life". Used to be, not anymore. Now, it's all about la raza.

https://laraza.com/

You see, I actually speak Spanish, so I know what the deal is. It's all about invasion, pure and simple, and if you think otherwise, you need to get woke, that's all I can tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X