Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Herring Achieves Dream, Shocks Masayuki Ito For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was a very easy fight to predict. Ito is way too one dimensional. Lets get Berchelt vs Herring next!

Comment

• And the USA has ANOTHER world champion

Comment

• Berchelt dressed like he's ready for a little boating and boozing over the holiday weekend

Comment

• Originally posted by richardt View Post
          Ladarius Miller who beat Herring should have been given the shot first.
          Shot at what? Ladarius Miller is a lightweight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            I like Jamel a lot, so I hope he doesn't fight Berchelt because he will get hurt bad and I don't want to see that. Would much rather he take a home defense against #1 contender Lamont Roach in what is a very winnable fight for him imo. Hell I'd like to see him in a unification with Farmer, think that's a very good fight as well

Oh it would be an easy fight for Jamel. I was talking to Mexican_Puppet earlier and he agrees with me 100%. He does not have much faith in Mexican fighters though so he may just be biased.

Comment

• Cant believe ito lost to this dude. If i was ito i would be embarassed losing to a dude that probably has ptsd

Comment

• I think I'd like to see Berchelt and Davis move up to 135 and GRJ come up to 130. Think it makes both those divisions more interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                  Oh it would be an easy fight for Jamel. I was talking to [MENTION]Mexican Puppet[/MENTION] earlier and he agrees with me 100%. He does not have much faith in Mexican fighters though so he may just be biased.

Comment

• Great win.

I'm very happy for my brother in arms.

#USMC

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      Just give it a few minutes and he will come in on an uproar LOL
                      Last edited by deanrw; 05-25-2019, 11:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X