No announcement yet.

Bill Cooper [the real deal] exposing agent Alex Jones

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Keep in mind that The Powers That Be fund numerous causes that spread chaos and confusion (such as SJWism) among the populace.

George Soros alone was found to be giving money to around 187 different groups.

yep, he is a big problem

they want him banned from Canada Italy Hungary etc most of europe

he is currently meddling in the Ukraine

but... all that stuff is perfectly legal and fine in the US

the lobbyist system is horribly flawed... it is sanctioned corruption

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      excellent post !

thank you

yea, I can see your point... that does explain a few things

where I was coming from...

it is the same all over the world, even in countries where there is only one enforcement bureau... the police acting illegally to serve government interests

when I said " same shlt different day "... I was referring to the principle of... "unruly" citizens being targeted/victimized by "law" enforcement

seen it all before, in many different countries... where the law is completely different from the US

even here in my country

our government conducted illegal surveillance, and illegally arrested, Kim Dotcom... on behalf/request of the US government

Dotcom is also - coincidentally - critical of the globalist US deep state

how they do it specifically, is largely irrelevant... very few (if any) policing authorities truly act on behalf of the people... maybe some individuals do, but they are a very small exception

but yea you made some great points, I can see how they play the game in the USA a little clearer now... there is essentially a more streamlined process for law enforcement (government) to act on their own authority, even if that authority differs from state to state... and like you pointed out, it does seem bizarre that Cooper was setup by local authorities

at least he got one of them

when the 2nd amendment is repealed... you guys are in BIG trouble
      Yes the abuse of authority is all over the place and by many in all areas...We have judge who send kids to reform schools (one just got busted in Pennsylvania) for kickbacks, etc.

The spooky thing is how these incidents are often ritualized, and work on the occult level. Hollywood predictive programming for example, or, in the case of Cooper, who was a Mason (not saying that is good or bad) how it was a finger up the a s s to have the hit carried out by "the people" so to speak.

The occult aspect is something I look at a lot because it is so foreign to me. I lack a basis to evaluate it. Some of the numerology stuff is another example.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
        Keep in mind that The Powers That Be fund numerous causes that spread chaos and confusion (such as SJWism) among the populace.

George Soros alone was found to be giving money to around 187 different groups.
        confusion has a very useful purpose to control the general population, so does disinformation

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        Yes the abuse of authority is all over the place and by many in all areas...We have judge who send kids to reform schools (one just got busted in Pennsylvania) for kickbacks, etc.

The spooky thing is how these incidents are often ritualized, and work on the occult level. Hollywood predictive programming for example, or, in the case of Cooper, who was a Mason (not saying that is good or bad) how it was a finger up the a s s to have the hit carried out by "the people" so to speak.

The occult aspect is something I look at a lot because it is so foreign to me. I lack a basis to evaluate it. Some of the numerology stuff is another example.
        to me the evidence points to a secret occult religion among the super wealthy, even though it sounds crazy to us modern, evolved humans. so much of what they do reminds me of the pagan religions like wicca, freemasonry, fertility cults, satanism, etc, its the only "rational" explanation of their behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
          confusion has a very useful purpose to control the general population, so does disinformation

to me the evidence points to a secret occult religion among the super wealthy, even though it sounds crazy to us modern, evolved humans. so much of what they do reminds me of the pagan religions like wicca, freemasonry, fertility cults, satanism, etc, its the only "rational" explanation of their behavior.
          The so called "old religions" are a complex of the traditions such as Druidism, Bal worship, Lucifarian, Satanic, Paganist traditions, and probably a few more for good measure. These religions always had an aristocracy, we see this in the Egyptian tradition where the occult meaning of the word 'aristocrat' may well come from. Ph-aristocracy was the name of the King's son's who were born but not in line for the throne. They formed a syndacite, an order...

So these issues are perenial. A similar issue plagues the Mennonites in Pennyslvania. At a certain point land became so expensive that in a big family a father could not give each son a piece of land to farm. So what do the kids do?

These Pharistocrats became a class of individuals. Traditions in all the religions are also perenial: The sacrifice. Its in the major monotheistic traditions! We see it in the Mesoamerican religions, in all the old world religions.

When understood this way, and when we can see examples of people speaking to en****** of various sorts, it becomes more rational that these people have these practices. What is awful is that they have not changed...They exploit like they always did. Free Masonry from what I can tell is a way to bring the old religions into the working class. Giving them a taste of the process in a very controlled fashion.

Comment

The so called "old religions" are a complex of the traditions such as Druidism, Bal worship, Lucifarian, Satanic, Paganist traditions, and probably a few more for good measure. These religions always had an aristocracy, we see this in the Egyptian tradition where the occult meaning of the word 'aristocrat' may well come from. Ph-aristocracy was the name of the King's son's who were born but not in line for the throne. They formed a syndacite, an order...

So these issues are perenial. A similar issue plagues the Mennonites in Pennyslvania. At a certain point land became so expensive that in a big family a father could not give each son a piece of land to farm. So what do the kids do?

These Pharistocrats became a class of individuals. Traditions in all the religions are also perenial: The sacrifice. Its in the major monotheistic traditions! We see it in the Mesoamerican religions, in all the old world religions.

When understood this way, and when we can see examples of people speaking to en****** of various sorts, it becomes more rational that these people have these practices. What is awful is that they have not changed...They exploit like they always did. Free Masonry from what I can tell is a way to bring the old religions into the working class. Giving them a taste of the process in a very controlled fashion.
            jim shaw's (a former mason) book about the masons and the shriners was one of the best books by a former insider that i have read. he mentions the luciferianism of those above the masons, also. i learned an awful lot about how their organization works by reading his book. there's another one by a former mason / mormon and wiccan high priest which explains a lot of stuff about connections between the occult, he talked about magic and sorcery used in a scientific way, it was alot like what gen michael aquino was doing. i thought, damn these guys are suck F**ks

Comment

good post !

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              jim shaw's (a former mason) book about the masons and the shriners was one of the best books by a former insider that i have read. he mentions the luciferianism of those above the masons, also. i learned an awful lot about how their organization works by reading his book. there's another one by a former mason / mormon and wiccan high priest which explains a lot of stuff about connections between the occult, he talked about magic and sorcery used in a scientific way, it was alot like what gen michael aquino was doing. i thought, damn these guys are suck F**ks

the occult is scientific... especially physics geometry mathematics

this is the religion they practice...

the origins are from ancient babylon, and older... like billeau2 said

the modern incarnation started in 1666 with Sabbatai Zevi... and worked it's way through the Donmeh... to Jacob Frank... to Amschel Mayer Rothschild... to Adam Weisshaup... to The Freemasons... to the top USA universities/think-tanks... etc...

WHICH IS WHY WE SEE SO MUCH PEDOPHILIA AMONG THE ELITE

Comment

good post !

the modern incarnation started in 1666 with Sabbatai Zevi... and worked it's way through the Donmeh... to Jacob Frank... to Amschel Mayer Rothschild... to Adam Weisshaup... to The Freemasons... to the top USA universities/think-tanks... etc...

Children and their fluids contained the most powerful intoxicants for the evil en****** to be brought into being. The blood particularly. There was indeed a science to the process. Its very sick and hard to even look at... But as said there was a science to bringing these en****** to bare, and...in controlling them once brought to bare.

Its all in plain site. Wahington DC in a map of Luciferian symbology. Parts of the city look like Memphis...the original Egyptian city. And the amount of pedo activity in the area is perhaps only eclipsed by certian areas in Belgium, Switzerland and England.

Comment

good post !

Children and their fluids contained the most powerful intoxicants for the evil en****** to be brought into being. The blood particularly. There was indeed a science to the process. Its very sick and hard to even look at... But as said there was a science to bringing these en****** to bare, and...in controlling them once brought to bare.

Its all in plain site. Wahington DC in a map of Luciferian symbology. Parts of the city look like Memphis...the original Egyptian city. And the amount of pedo activity in the area is perhaps only eclipsed by certian areas in Belgium, Switzerland and England.
                  yes, this is like the stuff i have seen in those books, i remember now the term he used was "occult geometry"

Comment

This thread was about William Cooper and his showing proof that Secret Service Driver William Greer killed President John F. Kennedy and agent Alex Jones who was denounced by Cooper hiding that.

Let's stick to this topic.

See here:

Comment

Working...
                    X