• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stebs View Post
    Then stay the F ck out
    Well ...what if i dont ?

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      Bigjavi , you are a nice fellow and i wasnt mean to you like some of your weaker country men whom have yet to respond.

I actually sat through that video. Whilst i deeply sympathize with those people who were under Hitlers rule , unfortunately her message is not applicable today or relevant to this argument. Sorry.infact are you nuts ?

Its very obvious :

Can you tell me if there was such a huge mass shooting problem in her time the way we have it now ?

The answer is --> NO

Did they have high school shootings the way we have them now ? The answer is --> NO

Did they have an Elliot Rodger or Omar Mateen situatuon? Where a citizen began opening fire on his own country men and country women ? The answer is --> NO

Here is a resource for mass shootings in Austria

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cate...ngs_in_Austria

A grand total of 2 , in 2013 and 2016.

Bigjavi kind sir , i put to u why , why in the vile epic fock is this violent old ladies speech so applicable when it does not even tackle any of the mass shooting problems we are facing today ?

Her speech is pointless. Shes telling us to buy more guns in the face of an all time high mass shooting rate ?? Wtf

Worse still, you dare to question my credibility over hers? Shes a lunatic and so are you.

What a pointless clip.

Heres what i think is going on in your head:

You are frightend as fock to some yet to appear modern day hitler. You have watched one to many youtube videos , conspiracy videos and gullible as you are have believed them. You therefore , like many others somewhat believe theres a mass conspiracy to take your guns away, yet at the same time you fail to look away from youtube and into real life : the great nation of America has a very real mass shooting problem where we have had 5-6 in the last month or so. This is not fantasy or youtube or conspiracy but cold hard facts hombre.

Fake imaginary hitler boogeyman aside , how many next month? Another 6? The following month? In 6 months are we going to get to 36 mass shootings?

Unfortunatley Bigjavi you are the one who needs to wake up.

If you have stricter gun laws you will make it harder for nut jobs to access guns or carry them.

Mass shootings require guns. No guns , no mass shootings. That simple.

Please lay off the whack job conspiracy vids and come back to life , smalljavi
      in the areas that mass shootings occur its usually where there is a gun free zone or the state etc has laws on guns already.
      so anyone there is a sitting duck.

You are making it seem as if some random guy can just go to the gun store and shop there like its candy.

Thats just incorrect.

Had there been someone armed with a gun they would have been able to take him out before that many people got hurt.

Comment

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
        Can't defy Tierany with out a gun.

Where are you in England somewhere?

What will you do as your government turns against you?

It's actually slowly taking place right now but you just do not realize it.

Think of us dumb yanks with guns as your government strolls into your house and starts tearin' the sheet up.

For whatever reason that they might think of.

Will they be armed with guns?

Yeah, think of us dumb af Americans then...................Rockin'
        Last edited by Rockin'; 08-17-2023, 12:53 PM.

Comment

More mass shootings than terrorist attacks.

FACT
          The only reason that the stat is elevated, or like it just smoked some 'Widow, is because of the black populous in the inner cities with their gangs.

Can't go a day without someone being shot, in the inner cities, by a black man.....................Rockin'

Comment

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
            That is it! You just wait until I iron my "jesus did not Tap" shirt and squeeze it, squeeze my belly into it... Then, ahh what was the problem again?

Comment

Well ...what if i dont ?
              Umm... Then Bring a gun? A bigger gun!

Seriously though. America is a complex society to understand, like most there is good and there is bad. America always has been a violent society. But we also have really good immigration set up. Immigrants have to fall into the melting pot where one retains their traditions but also becomes a proud American. This has prevented the violent immigrant attacks one sees in European ghettos that have allowed people to not respect the society they are a part of...

The violence is a heavy price to pay but in America because of our freedoms the government has to be a lot more wary of imposing some of the crazy shiat you see these days, like in Canada where it is up to debate that using a pronoun wrong is a criminal offense, etc.

That violence is horrible when it is directed the wrong way, but it is also a way for people to resist the government. Without weapons it just is not the same. I wish it was different.

Comment

Originally posted by billeau2 View Post

Umm... Then Bring a gun? A bigger gun!

Seriously though. America is a complex society to understand, like most there is good and there is bad. America always has been a violent society. But we also have really good immigration set up. Immigrants have to fall into the melting pot where one retains their traditions but also becomes a proud American. This has prevented the violent immigrant attacks one sees in European ghettos that have allowed people to not respect the society they are a part of...

The violence is a heavy price to pay but in America because of our freedoms the government has to be a lot more wary of imposing some of the crazy shiat you see these days, like in Canada where it is up to debate that using a pronoun wrong is a criminal offense, etc.

That violence is horrible when it is directed the wrong way, but it is also a way for people to resist the government. Without weapons it just is not the same. I wish it was different.
                Very complex and diverse, take a road trip and you'll be in a whole other country passing through West Virginia and not too far a ride through Baltimore. If people bother to research they'd know that even the type of government we have was a huge compromise for all of the founding father where no one got exactly what they wanted but needed solidarity during the revolutionary war between states so its a continuous work in progress with disagreements from the start.
                billeau2 billeau2 likes this.

Comment

For my murican brahs

I take everything back

I was stoned

Guns fock yeh

And war murica

Comment

For my murican brahs

I take everything back

I was stoned

Guns fock yeh

And war murica

I'm gonna buy your first gun next time you visit America.

We can cosplay as the Taliban during Halloween.

Inshallah
                    Last edited by Willy Wanker; 08-17-2023, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post

Very complex and diverse, take a road trip and you'll be in a whole other country passing through West Virginia and not too far a ride through Baltimore. If people bother to research they'd know that even the type of government we have was a huge compromise for all of the founding father where no one got exactly what they wanted but needed solidarity during the revolutionary war between states so its a continuous work in progress with disagreements from the start.
                      Its true... A lot of posters here are not 30 yet... if you live in America, even if your visiting frankly, if you do not have your kids yet, go to a coast and jump on a Greyhound bus. When you physically see this country, how diverse it is, and I found special insight as a kid when i took a bus, seeing the bread and butter of the country... you realize how amazing and practical the things that bind us are.

The constitution was indeed a very practical document that allowed property owners and business interests to be balanced with government.
                      Spray_resistant Spray_resistant likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X