Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's time to leave, Europe has been lost to the ******s

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
      I'd vote to leave at the moment. The way the troika has treated Greece, and handled the Eurozone crisis has been shambolic, and the organisation as a whole is overly bureaucratic, and undemocratic.
      If we do leave though we'll probably see the currency devalue quite a bit because we'll have to make it more appealing to other nations to buy our products. The initial aftermath will be very turbulent to say the least so we should be prepared.

A European Union is a noble idea, however, in it's current form it's heavily in favour of Germany. They had their debts all but written off after WW2 because the other EU leaders knew their debts wouldn't be repaid (no such treatment for Greece, obviously). The single European currency was set up to make German exports more affordable to other nations. To me, the whole thing needs a revamp. or it will die.
      The Germans are doing what they couldn't do in WW2 by physical force.

Comment

The EU is a failed project, all the countries are going bankrupt, we've got a mass migration crisis, a terrorism crisis and people are pissed off at the EU writing laws for our country.

I'll be voting to leave

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
          I'd love to see the UK out of the EU but it won't happen. All the parties except UKIP, big business and big media will say that if the UK leaves everyone will lose their job, pension and end up living on the street. That and no doubt some cheating if necessary will see the "stay in" side get at least a small victory.
          I think the British public are smart enough not to fall for that ****, thats why Labour aren't in power right now.

Comment

I dunno, boris johnson along with some top dolla tories such as ian duncan smith, grove, pritish patel are all backing to leave.

Comment

Originally posted by slimshandy69 View Post
              I dunno, boris johnson along with some top dolla tories such as ian duncan smith, grove, pritish patel are all backing to leave.
              I am surprised that Boris Johnson supports leaving. Hopefully I am wrong and the UK leaves the EU.

Comment

UK should withdraw immediately. Don't let these idiots drag you down with them. As soon as Germany ceases to gain from this confederation they will not hesitate to withdraw. Enough playing nice, time to exert some power. We have the UN for this lets all get along garbage. You don't want to end up in the emasculated state that France is.

Comment

UK, cut your f ing losses and get out.

Don't be that ****ing band on the Titanic that kept playing music as that unsinkable ship was swallowed by the icy waters of the Atlantic!

Pull your heads out of your collective axes and get out now!!!
                  Last edited by Zaroku; 02-23-2016, 09:22 PM.

Comment

As the euro hits the ****ter, the oil-rich Russians and Saudis will come in and buy up all the property. All of a sudden it is 1932 again.

Comment

Working...
                    X