• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Great!

Comment

• Wow. This is extreme.

Dude would rather drive himself to suicide than fight Terrence Crawford.

[IMG]https://www.******.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Terence_Crawford_flex2-770x541.jpg[/IMG]

Cant say I blame him I guess :-/

Comment

• Arum is probably trying to put together Spence/Crawford now.

Comment

• Wow. This is extreme.

Dude would rather drive himself to suicide than fight Terrence Crawford.

Cant say I blame him I guess :-/

Comment

• Excuses because you know Danny was going kick your ass!!

Comment

• Since his injuries are not life threatening; I am just hoping and praying that he will be able to resume his boxing career.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                I don't understand why people refuse to wear a seat belt. It doesn't hinder your driving abilities in any way. With that being said, get well Champ.
                When some people sit behind a wheel they change completely. I once got in a car of a friend of a friend and asked where the seat belt was and got a huge exasperated sigh like the 3 seconds it took to locate and belt up was going to make us late to the bars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theosis26 View Post
                  What the **** is wrong with Spence? Driving a Ferrari with no seatbelt is insane. He's gotta get it together forreal. Hope he pulls through though & hopefully this doesn't effect his ability in the ring. Get well champ

Ironically, not wearing a seat belt might have saved his life in this case. He was ejected as the car rolled over multiple times, had he not been ejected.... Well, you've seen the state of the car and I wouldn't have given him much chance if he was in the mangled remains of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                    I don't understand why people refuse to wear a seat belt. It doesn't hinder your driving abilities in any way. With that being said, get well Champ.
                    Not wearing a seat belt will eject you from your car driving at a very fast speed everytime; Unless your head doesn't go through the window shield first.

Comment

• And that’s why you don’t marinate fightts. You never know what might happen inside or outside the ring. Horrible news hopefully Spence can recover to at least be healthy. As for his boxing career we don’t know how bad his injuries are yet but it doesn’t sound good

Comment

Working...
                      X