• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Muslim ball soup
    Tastes like chicken apparently

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
      So much make believe and imagination in your argument.

People could attach blades and knives to their cars? Dude do you play alot of video games by any chance ? Lets make up some more cool stories.

A tribe of samurais could settle in the UK and one day start slicing and dicing folk wu tang style. Its a nice story, just like the bulk of your post.

Lets talk facts. America has shyt loads of mass shootings. The UK doesnt. Whats the common denominator ?

Stop trying to defend the obvious. There are too many guns and far too lax laws sorrounding them in America
      You're ret ar ded I am done. Enjoy getting your house broken into & having your wife & /or loved ones fully in the criminals control as happens daily in the UK

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
        You're ret ar ded I am done. Enjoy getting your house broken into & having your wife & /or loved ones fully in the criminals control as happens daily in the UK
        Thank you , i take that as you conceding ?

Sorry but your argument was full of Straw man principles. I.e too much fantasy and make believe instead of cold , stern fact.

Which unfortunatley lacks any conclusive and decisive substance to be taken seriously.

I mean look at this post of yours here.

Your supposing my house is going to be broken into because of a lack of guns?? Lolol

God almighty. Its best we end it there .

Comment

Because cars are not manufactured to cause excessive and fatal injury with intent. Secondly, i bolded the key word , 'accidents'.

Yes , unfortunatly people die in car accidents, key word accidents. The same way people have an accident and fall off a ladder.

Pulling the trigger and aiming is the correct way to use a gun. Cars are driven on roads.

Did u not think this through?

I forgive you.
          It is I who forgive you. Anybody who asks America to have no guns asks for it's demise.

Comment

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
            Listen you proper bellend...wanna take this to the cobbles yeah? I won't bottle it for f u c k all mate!

Comment

So you fat yanks have yet another mass shooting over there

Its turning into the Wild wild west. Makes me not want to come over there because some fat knob head will start shooting.

My American brahs think the cause of this is young American men not having dads and thatvthe average Anerican is not well armed enough to protect them selves against guns

Lolololol

You dumb kunts . The elephant in the room is the average American is a ****** and has access to guns.

Cant help Americans being stupid , but take the guns away god dammit and your fuqqin problem is solved and lives are saved.

Yes us Brits have fuqqed up teef yadda yadda yadda

And we have a drinking and football hooliganism problem here , where we will drink and fuq yo shyt up.

We dont have mass shootings every day of the week like you guys..cos were not kinder garten kids who cant comprehend the dangers of fire arms

Lolol you guys are comedians.

Looking forward to the most silliest responses ever

No guns = no shootings.

The average Yank cant be trusted with a fire arm
              Our shooting rate is at historic lows down roughly half from the 1990s. Only media coverage hours have increased. And not regarding the most common shooting types (gang/drug-related). Instead they focus on the rarest type, the publicity-motivated terrorist who we usually find out didn't own the firearms/wasn't eligible to begin with.

If you subtract a handful of cities like Chicago/Detroit/New Orleans from that rate then it is below the EU average.

I get the dirty trick. It's taboo to talk about the small group that commits over 50% of US homicide so knowing Americans have their hands tied behind their back due to internal sensitivities, you discuss their insane murder rate and act like it's happening across the country and the suburbs are a warzone.

(Ironically, gun homicide rates were extremely low in the American Wild West -- you are a sucker for movie portrayals).

Europe is also a relatively close second-place to the US in terms of firearms in private circulation. So your argument that the only way to stop shootings is universal gun bans/confiscation would illustrate that you are ignorant of European law and society and again going by television stereotypes. Europe is full of guns and as your society is transformed to more closely resemble the US, your homicide rates will come to mirror those of the US.

This all comes down to you falling for sensationalist television like a housewife would, not being resourceful/masculine enough to delve into the math.

How about you refrain from politics in general for that reason? If politic is a commando mission, we don't want the gullible, estrogen-filled sissy who puts everyone else at risk.
              Last edited by ////; 09-15-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

I dont know about your numbers ...

But arent we comparing terror attacks in the UK vs Mass shootings in the US?

Dude... Surely u didnt think it was mass shootings in the US vs Terror attacks in the world?

Really?

Why cant any of you be mature and recognise your current way isnt working.

Why so defensive?

The problem is people are using guns to kill or attempt to kill other citizens on a regular

There needs to be stricter access to guns

Its simple math.

Honestly..cant you comprehend this?
                The truth is that mass shootings comprise very few deaths statistically. Want some more truth? Knives in most combat scenarios are just as dangerous as guns and probably kill almost as many people

1) The majority of gun deaths are suicides...

2) The most homicidal cities have some of the most strict anti gun laws:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...by_murder_rate

3) And why does a comparison of London and New york, show that london has a higher homicide rate despite the gun laws?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tys/480860002/

Comment

Thank you , i take that as you conceding ?

Sorry but your argument was full of Straw man principles. I.e too much fantasy and make believe instead of cold , stern fact.

Which unfortunatley lacks any conclusive and decisive substance to be taken seriously.

I mean look at this post of yours here.

Your supposing my house is going to be broken into because of a lack of guns?? Lolol

God almighty. Its best we end it there .
                  correct and Kush King does not understand that government is there to help you!! Remember when the radicalized religious hordes kick you in the @33 keep repeating "the Swedes have it right, it is my fault for having a wife that dresses provocativelty" Let them run their train and be aware that to them your wife looked like she was asking for a proposal. Walk away slowly... You might even get your wife back, eventually.
                  Last edited by billeau2; 09-15-2019, 09:18 PM.

Comment

No one wishes they were a Brit. They have to settle into being one.

Comment

Tastes like chicken apparently
                      Chicken curry flavour ballsack juice.

Comment

Working...
                      X