Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Manny Pacquaio wont win fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Pac and if he won so be it but I think Canelo should get it.

Comment

Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
      Canelo Alvarez will win
      Failed PED test will make sure he doesn't win. Pac will win for one reason, he is the oldest winner of a major WW belt in boxing history and he did it against a Prime fighter.

Mayweather was retired too long in this decade to win it, GGG not winning the rematch with Canelo knocked him out of contention, Ward is retired.

Its going to be Pac or maybe even Deontay Wilder as a dark horse.

Comment

Pac will not win because in the last decade... he had more noticeable losses, than he had noticeable wins

I hope that Canelo doesn't win it

Mayweather, Pacquiao, or Canelo winning... would be awful

their fans would go a bit crazy

I hope Broner wins... he doesn't have any fans

Comment

From 2009 to 2019 who has fought tuff and isnt retired. There is a list of vey good boxers but who stood out?
          Ward, Mayweather, Canelo, Pac, GGG.
          In 2009 Showtimes “super six” put all the best into each other in 2 years. Ward won it. Thats saying a-lot. He also did alot of winning since then so....

Comment

Pac can't win it I admit. Floyd is the one I want to win the fotd, not Canelo, Ward. Floyd is one of the two kings of this era so he should be the rightful fighter of the decade. Al I want for Pac is to win another lineal welterweight title before he retires from boxing.

Comment

I only want him to win it because i can tell it will make mayweather fans so upset lollll

Nobody even cares about this award except Mayweather fans

Comment

Originally posted by MONGOOSE66 View Post
                From 2009 to 2019 who has fought tuff and isnt retired. There is a list of vey good boxers but who stood out?
                Ward, Mayweather, Canelo, Pac, GGG.

In 2009 Showtimes “super six” put all the best into each other in 2 years. Ward won it. Thats saying a-lot. He also did alot of winning since then so....

how did Golovkin " stand out "... ?

next to Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, Canelo... he looks ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  how did Golovkin " stand out "... ?

next to Mayweather, Pacquiao, Ward, Canelo... he looks ordinary
                  Well, his presence and he won quite easily in his fights out side of jacobs and Canelo.
                  Cant argue that he doesnt hold his own with Canelo &Jacobs who are pretty damn elite.

Comment

Lol this is all facts

Comment

Probably should be Canelo, since nobody else deserves it. Most popular fighter. Stood up to GGG, did a rematch where he legitimately won. Jacobs, Kovalev. Decent wins in a sport that really, really lacks them. Who did Spence or Crawford beat? Who did Wilder or Fury beat? Pac had more impressive losses than victories.

Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X