• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK General Election OFFICIAL RBR THREAD

Who did you vote for?

*OG Wenger*

Comment

Labour, man. Doubt they're getting in though - 'sides I'm in a split Tory / Lib Dem constituency so my vote won't count for **** anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
        Labour, man. Doubt they're getting in though - 'sides I'm in a split Tory / Lib Dem constituency so my vote won't count for **** anyway.
        Good, the last thing we need is an IRA/ISIS sympathiser incharge.

Comment

We already have one in Theresa May you stupid ****

BTW what happened to Van Dijk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liverpool are a bum club, you'll forever be a **** version of United

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
            We already have one in Theresa May you stupid ****

BTW what happened to Van Dijk? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Liverpool are a bum club, you'll forever be a **** version of United
            Steptoe Corbyn has no idea about the real world.

Free university, free child care, free school lunches, benefits for everyone.. who gonna pay for it doe? We still broke from the last Labout government doe

Comment

Originally posted by Sadio Mane View Post
              Good, the last thing we need is an IRA/ISIS sympathiser incharge.
              Gonna disagree with you there man. But I ain't gonna waste my time trying to put you straight. Guess what though, the IRA stopped bombing when we actually sat down to talk with 'em stead of sticking the boot in. Who'd a thunk it...?

Besides, for me there's far more important issues at stake than a few nutters with bombs and knives.

Comment

Voted labour just to keep Libs out in my seat but I'm a Tory party member and fully hoping may can do the business

Comment

Wow, UK, wow.

You just made Corbyn seem electable, you bunch of French-like cucks.

Comment

Labour.

It's a strong Labour seat in these parts.

Comment

Working...
                    X