Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dear Golovkin fans, it's time you opened your eyes.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see it going all 12 also.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
      It'll be so good to see again at 160! Man, Canelo is so bad for this division.
      It seems like all the money guys are bad for whatever division they are in. Before when it was Floyd/Manny, no one wanted to fight anyone cause they were too scared to lose that 0 and their lotto ticket.

Now with Canelo, DLH just milks him in bull**** fights since people will pay to see him regardless.

Comment

Even the Golovkin haters are giving up on any idea that Canelo can knock him out. What an embarrassing​ concession.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            Now with Canelo, DLH just milks him in bull**** fights since people will pay to see him regardless.
            He's always been fun to watch. If he got away from what his team wants I'd be a bigger fan.

Comment

Originally posted by Hype Job View Post

Hahaha good one.

PS Step your game up and get on that uBlock. AdBlock in 2K17 LUL
              Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
              He's always been fun to watch. If he got away from what his team wants I'd be a bigger fan.
              I liked him when he first came out but then it was farce after farce after farce and I just couldn't take it anymore. When he finally stepped up, I just couldn't support him anymore.

Comment

Canelo is getting outmanned. He doesn't have enough firepower to keep GGG off him. And not enough foot movement to run. He has to fight Golovkin. He has to exchange with him.

He will be hurt. Enough that even the GB judges won't be able to give him the fight IF he survives 12 rounds.

Nobody's first legit MW contest should be against Golovkin.

Comment

I think it goes 12. I see Canelo getting handled by Golovkin's jab for a fairly uneventful Golovkin decision.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    All fair points but Canelo also does things capable of bothering Golovkin back.
                    Like what? I think Canelo has:

- Good unpredictable punch arsenal with or without combinations.
                    - Good upper body movement.
                    - His power is overrated but his body punches are great, mainly because of placement and accuracy.

That will bother Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Heffner View Post
                      Like what? I think Canelo has:

- Good unpredictable punch arsenal with or without combinations.
                      - Good upper body movement.
                      - His power is overrated but his body punches are great, mainly because of placement and accuracy.

That will bother Golovkin.
                      Definately....

Comment

Working...
                      X