Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible screenshot of Red dead redemption 2?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Possible screenshot of Red dead redemption 2?

What do you guys think?

Red Dead Redempion was so great game, looking forward to play sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by raione View Post
      Red Dead Redempion was so great game, looking forward to play sequel.
      Me too man, they haven't shown any image of the sequel! nothing.

And regarding my main post about the leaked image...it's an image of another Western game, not of RDR2. But i'll look somewhat close to that.

Comment

My video game juices are flowing again after reading this.

Comment

Originally posted by Underboss View Post
          Me too man, they haven't shown any image of the sequel! nothing.

And regarding my main post about the leaked image...it's an image of another Western game, not of RDR2. But i'll look somewhat close to that.

Comment

Delayed until Spring 2018.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is now set to launch Spring 2018 on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This outlaw epic set across the vast and unforgiving American heartland will be the first Rockstar game created from the ground up for the latest generation of console hardware, and some extra time is necessary to ensure that we can deliver the best experience possible for our fans.

We are very sorry for any disappointment this delay causes, but we are firm believers in delivering a game only when it is ready. We are really excited to bring you more details about the game this summer. In the meantime, please enjoy this selection of new screenshots from the world of Red Dead Redemption 2.

To stay up-to-date on all of our latest news and info, make sure you’re subscribed to the Rockstar Mailing List and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch.
            https://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...ng-Spring-2018

--

Smart move by them, now they have more time to continue working on the game with no rush. This game is going to be super sick.

Comment

I'm really disappointed about the delay but I'm pretty certain that it's for the best. I don't think RS is going to fuk around with a title like this. If they need extra time, it's going to be worth the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                I'm really disappointed about the delay but I'm pretty certain that it's for the best. I don't think RS is going to fuk around with a title like this. If they need extra time, it's going to be worth the wait.
                They are going to do something similar to GTA online and make this a western mmo

Rockstar games are going to be very different from now on , they made ridiculous money from micro transactions in GTAO that's why they never released a story DLC for GTAV
                R* will never be the same developers again

Comment

I hope they'll release a Manhunt 3, the first 2 were awesome.

Comment

Guess I won't have to buy a PS4 til next year

Comment

Working...
                    X