Collapse
No announcement yet.

Golden Boy boxing on ESPN2 draws 249k viewers, 0.07 share 18-49 year olds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ratings better then golden boy live got on foxsports1 which was about 150k. Also more then PBC gets on foxsports1.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That's a cop out if I ever seen one.

That's like me coming out right after Garcia vs Matthysse was over and said I was trolling.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        That's a cop out if I ever seen one.

That's like me coming out right after Garcia vs Matthysse was over and said I was trolling.
        A cop out for what and for who? Do I come across as a guy who cares what you people think? You and I can agree on some things and in another post I'm on your head like I do these GGG fans. I don't have to appease nobody. One of the joys of this site is getting GGG fans to overreact. Look at my sig

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
          Good ratings better then golden boy live got on foxsports1 which was about 150k. Also more then PBC gets on foxsports1.
          Name one foxsports 1 show that gets better than an ESPN2 show. Hell, name one foxsports1 show that gets a better rating than ESPN News!

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
            Bad news. Lower than every PBC telecast o ESPN.
            PBC on ESPN features world champ fighters making much more money. Lara drew 400k viewers getting paid 1m by himself. The last PBC on ESPN card year drew just 330k viewers. Golden boy with prospects on like a 50k budget drew more then half the viewers on ESPN2. These cards are for prospects similar to showbox or pbc on foxsports1.
            Last edited by bigdunny1; 03-25-2017, 05:55 PM.

Comment

A cop out for what and for who? Do I come across as a guy who cares what you people think? You and I can agree on some things and in another post I'm on your head like I do these GGG fans. I don't have to appease nobody. One of the joys of this site is getting GGG fans to overreact. Look at my sig
              The fact that you came back and made another thread talking about how 'you were trolling' says otherwise.

Comment

Name one foxsports 1 show that gets better than an ESPN2 show. Hell, name one foxsports1 show that gets a better rating than ESPN News!
                UFC on Foxsports1

http://www.mmamania.com/platform/amp...-1-houston-mma

Comment

UFC on Foxsports1
                  And what are those numbers in relation to PBC on Foxsport1 and Golden Boy on ESPN2? UFC on Foxsports is an outlier, not the norm. Foxsports1 gets routienly beat in the ratings by ESPN2. Even Skip Bayless new show is doing horribly

Comment

Parents probably don't let kids under 21 watch any gbp shows because they don't want their kids exposed to drugs, fellatio and cross dressing.

Comment

PBC on ESPN features world champ fighters making much more money.
                      No...........

Comment

Working...
                      X